My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
I assume because they are being videoed and whatnot the girls know they are being uploaded to the net, but do they know about Rerolled specifically? I'd really like to add their commentary to this thread as well.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
anyway...Back to Ugly Whore News....deenas man is going on a business trip so shes available all week, capri has likewise been blowing up my phone and wants to hang out,
personally, i think deena is cute, but i am going with the personality thing also, she fun energetic, not a "Beauty", i could have found pics of a prettier girl and said "hey, this is Deena, but , i was just keeping it real....

rrr_img_95761.jpg

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Don't let no man shame your taste in hoors J49. The hoors you like are the hoors you like because they are the hoors you like. 'Nuff said.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Do you request no makeup at all or is this her thing?
I don't know if it's my brain or what, but when I see girls with make up on it just looks weird, like a clown face. Only if they're wearing super conservative (ie matches their natural complexion) stuff does it look somewhat 'normal'.

But chicks on TV, news reporters, etc, all look way WAY off to me :*(

/never used a hooowaah
//NTTAWWT

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Do you request no makeup at all or is this her thing?
she doesnt do make-up because her boyfriend gets suspicious if she gets all dolled up, mostly it does not matter to me, its not like were going out to dinner or something, she actually did put on lipstick and some face powder, before we went into the the club, but her lipstick ended up all over my dick and she sweated the rest off....also while we were having sex her period started

Izo

Tranny Chaser
she doesnt do make-up because her boyfriend gets suspicious if she gets all dolled up, mostly it does not matter to me, its not like were going out to dinner or something, she actually did put on lipstick and some face powder, before we went into the the club, but her lipstick ended up all over my dick and she sweated the rest off....also while we were having sex her period started
Maybe that's why her man was on a business trip while Aunt Flo was in town. Nice.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Did you get a refund, a discount, or still pay full price?

Status
Not open for further replies.