My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Thought the same but still there is hope for a juicy development
smile.png
no juicy developments....those that continually predict my demise will have to latch onto something else.....
thought of bringing Deena back to my house today, but the possibility of my wife stopping home, curbed my enthusiasm
so here is the latest.....funds are dwindling, while i am still owed in excess of $4000, payment has been delayed
therefore, i am seeing deena only...every monday and every other friday
Capri is put on the bench...until funding becomes available
lunchtime getaways will be more difficult because in 3 weeks my eldest will be working out in the shop

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Getting rid of a hooker is easy.............I told Capri the money is gone......phone stopped ringing
I could have been a dick and said i was reprioritizing the funds, but why cause drama

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Wow.

I kinda feel really good about myself after reading this entire thread. You would make an awesome reality show. Its like a purer form of Kardashian.

Not for nothing, but it really isn't going to end well for you in this. All sorts of self destructive behavior going on.

No bullshit, but you should talk to someone. Its alot more expensive than whores, but at least you wont end up like Wolf.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Wow.

I kinda feel really good about myself after reading this entire thread. You would make an awesome reality show. Its like a purer form of Kardashian.

Not for nothing, but it really isn't going to end well for you in this. All sorts of self destructive behavior going on.

No bullshit, but you should talk to someone. Its alot more expensive than whores, but at least you wont end up like Wolf.
yes, i agree, however it looks like i am on the tail end....
no longer riding thru camden on a daily basis...therefore restocking the troops is not in the future,
of the 3 that i managed to maintain a long term relationship with...one is dead, one is on the methadone program, in a committed relationship and has basically stopped hooking, using her only free time to see me, and the third is trying to get her act together, from what i gather she saw another client on saturday, who treated very badly, then i told her money was gone, in one of her texts she stated she is getting clean this week, that her mother is giving her another chance to come home....time will tell
but from seeing whores every day, sometimes twice a day, to once a week now, has lessened my chances of ......

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How long have you been doing this and how did it start? Are you like a lifelong monger or did you just wake up one day in your late forties realizing you were always horny as hell and you had extra money? Did you just drive down to Camden one day and ask or did you research how the transactions work first?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
How long have you been doing this and how did it start? Are you like a lifelong monger or did you just wake up one day in your late forties realizing you were always horny as hell and you had extra money? Did you just drive down to Camden one day and ask or did you research how the transactions work first?
intermittantly, i dabbled with whores, for a long time, however, it was when i took a job in cinnaminson about 3 years ago, and the closeness to camden, mostly it was window shopping,
until i saw Kristen, thats when it became serious...kristen became the everyday, twice a day fixation,

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
no juicy developments....those that continually predict my demise will have to latch onto something else.....
thought of bringing Deena back to my house today, but the possibility of my wife stopping home, curbed my enthusiasm
so here is the latest.....funds are dwindling, while i am still owed in excess of $4000, payment has been delayed
therefore, i am seeing deena only...every monday and every other friday
Capri is put on the bench...until funding becomes available
lunchtime getaways will be more difficult because in 3 weeks my eldest will be working out in the shop
They will latch to Capri or Deena :p

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
Getting rid of a hooker is easy.............I told Capri the money is gone......phone stopped ringing
I could have been a dick and said i was reprioritizing the funds, but why cause drama
"Call girls" Johnny. When they're alive theyre "call girls". When their dead they are just "Hookers"

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What ever did happen to Wolf? Sorry, it took me awhile to make the FOH to Rerolled jump.
Are you thinking of wolfen?

I broke his brain posting bbws in his beloved pgt. He then went on like he was the only person on the site who knew where to find noods.

If you guys want to act like children, then go right ahead. I'll post my stuff on another forum.
The salt was delicious

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, wolf is some creepy old dude we learned about earlier in the thread. J49 met him in an adult bookstore where he watched J49 bang a hooker in the video room with the door open. Wolf likes to run errands for J49, clean the hooker's assholes, and wants one of them to teach him how to suck a dick.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
funds semi-replenished...seeing Deena tomorrow morning, Capri has been texting me....she is staying with her mom and detoxing, however in her words "youll see me soon most likely nxt week imu and hate to argue with u. im not finished with u yet tho lol youll see me ssoon ok xoxo"

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
If I made a thread titled "My new Dating Poo!" what kind of content would be posted in it?

Stories of having to poo on first dates?

Status
Not open for further replies.