My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Come to think of it, are kickbacks illegal if you're not doing government work? I guess they are if you don't report them as income, but I'm sure J49 is keeping that part of his business on the up and up.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
On second thought, I think it's possible for it to be considered larceny/embezzlement of some sort, not sure. It's most certainly breach of employee/employer contract, but that's not a legal issue.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
i bid on a project, for example there is a multi-million dollar beach house being built and they need steel tube framing around the pool, so i quoted the customer $3500 which he agrees to...i then hire the erector/fabricator...he quoted me $2000, so my boss gets his $500, i give my sub $3000 and he gives me $500.....it works because the amounts are small enough not to be noticed....i can't be caught because i handle all the pricing and the contracts, another one i had the stairs and rails budgeted for an acme at $62,900, but gave another company the opprotunity to bid the same package, when there price came in at $60000, i offer them the Extra $2900 and they give me back $900....keep in mind that my boss still makes his mark-up from the original pricing, a lot of the times it is unplanned, and occurs when the numbers fall in my favor, technically, i should give the money to my boss, but he doesn't suck dick

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
But if he did suck dick (and shoot smack) would you then give him the money?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
FYI....girls that shoot smack have a certain odor....not stink per se, just different...i wonder if i am in danger of that odor becoming a trigger mechanism for ejaculation

Oldbased

> Than U
Kickbacks in contracting at least in my type of field are very bad.
I've had fucking window places of all things want kickbacks. Last heavy glass door I installed the guy was like hey, next time if you want I'll add $500 to bid if they are paying it and we'll split it ok?
I was like umm wtf.
I've seen plumbers put in septic systems in the county on houses I was building and inspector fail it only to watch the plumber go over and give him some gift cards and then wham approved.
Shit pisses me off and is illegal as fuck.

Oldbased

> Than U
Oh trust me, I'm not going to dish you on it. I don't know you, you are not in my area even.
Just I am aware how often it happens, which is about as much as possible and from probably 90% of the people who can get away with it.
It just upsets me cause everytime it happens it is stealing money from someone's pocket who probably has a loan and shit to pay it off, while someone else is getting double paid.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
So I keep seeing this chick on Tinder named Kristen, age 24, who bears striking resemblance. How old is your Kristen?

Unfortunately I can't seem to save pics out of the iphone Tinder app. Hmm, how do I solve this mystery...

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Take a screen grab like every 10 year old girl knows how to do?
Yeah I realized this a bit ago. I think I've done that all of never, I had to sit there and try to remember how. I'll post the pics soon. Anyone have some of the old Kristen face pics? Does this thread have them?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
yeah this thread has pics of all the girls in his sig.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
update...had 2 dates with deena last week....monday was a quick lunchtime car date, blowjob then intercourse, shes very good at the dirty talk, constantly screaming "F*** me Daddy, F*** my tight little p***y", love that girl...then friday we went to the adult book store...grabbed a booth but left the door open, she was amazing....
then yesterday morning had a quick rendezvous with Capri...she wanted to give me a blowjob, but i declined as i was running late for work...

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
you censoring the bad words is what keeps this thread so decent.

or does she literally say F***?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I love that too. He posts pics of his dick and full frontal nudity of his whores, but at least he doesn't post profanity!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Keep them coming
pedo-smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.