My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
fuck me daddy, fuck me with that popsicledeath
Official request: Video of you fucking her to death with a popsicle.

I mean we know she's going to die of some stabbing-related thing, whether it's a needle, dick or knife. May as well change destiny and make it fun and do it with a popsicle.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Ok, So I just punch her one day? And then what? Instructions unclear.
Option 1: She apologizes to you for doing whatever it is she thinks warranted getting hit. You know she's not just casing your joint or setting you up as a mark. Please note, you don't necessarily have to hit her. It's the spirit of physical violence. Sexual violence is too close to home and too detrimental, so don't rape her for fuck sake! Just either smack her or threaten to smack her. Make sure it's because of something you can at least start to justify to a drug whore. And make sure you don't let her run off, because the important thing is if she doesn't get instantly threatening back, you need to apologize and show her how much you really care and that you're not like those other assholes who don't see how wrong they were an apologize.

Option 2: You hit her, she flips out threatening you. At this point, you know she's not desperate or scared, and went into your 'relationship' with a plan, most likely to rip you off, and if you're hitting her she's willing to escalate that plan from petty theft to something more.

Of course, the smarter thing is to not let a fucking junkie know where you live or what you have there worth stealing. Also, make them think it's more than just about sex. Too much of a working relationship and she'll just extend the business to consciously scheming to rip you off. Make her think/feel that if she rips you off, not only will she be betraying your kindness and love, but also that she'll get hit again; that is if you did the right thing and hit her to gauge her loyalty. Also puts in her mind that if you hit her on fairly good terms, imagine what you'll do if she robs you.

In summary, she's a junkie and she's gonna rip you off at some point anyhow if you were dumb enough to take her to your place. Only thing to do now is mitigate damage by hitting her.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Hi Johnny,

Big fan of your work. I recently started hiring a girl on a bi-weekly basis how can I tell if she is a Junkie that will have her friends kick down my door while I'm at work and steal my shit or the kind of Junkie that is just grateful for my patronage.
let her know your looking for a long term thing, she will be less likely to bite the had that will keep on feeding her, don't treat her like a whore, money never comes into play until i am dropping them off, i actually had a girl forget about the $$$, and had to track her down and pay her, show trust

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so i go pick up Capri today in camden, head to the waterfront, police everywhere WTF....oh the president is visiting today, totally messed up my schedule, how can i fuck my whore at the waterfront with all those police. plus she wants to shoot her heroin...fucking OBAMA...cock blocker

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You actually let her shoot up while she's with you?

Well I guess that doesn't really bug me. Turns out it really is possible to think so little of someone that you find out some other fucked up thing they do and you just don't care because you are incapable of thinking any less of them.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
You actually let her shoot up while she's with you?

Well I guess that doesn't really bug me. Turns out it really is possible to think so little of someone that you find out some other fucked up thing they do and you just don't care because you are incapable of thinking any less of them.
shes either gonna do it in the safety of my car or in some abandon....or alley way, at least i am there if she od's

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
ugh j49 im sorry to hear about that bro!!!! Were you still able to make love to her?
yeah a little bit away from all the obama shit, we parked up at a retirement home, nobody visits old people anyway

yeah this was a free of charge day anyhow, i told her no $$$, she still wanted to meet me, ended up giving her my lunch money $15, damn i am hungry, almost dinner time

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
How does that track as a free of charge day? Sounds like it was a $5 discount day, at most. Don't you normally pay her $20? She should actually give you a frequent dick sucking punch card.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
How does that track as a free of charge day? Sounds like it was a $5 discount day, at most. Don't you normally pay her $20? She should actually give you a frequent dick sucking punch card.
40-50....it was fre in the fact that she agreed to a date with no money involved, the conversation went like this
hey i want to see you today
sorry, no money
thats okay i want to see you anyway
really, are you sure

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
If I bought a train ticket up to Camden to fuck low rent hookers, can I stay in your guest room J49?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so this morning i emailed deena (because we can't text ) "have a great day lover, xoxo"...her reply "thank you daddy"....god damn i want that girl, today, and as i am typing this capri just texted me, not even 9 am and i interacted with the 3 women i am having sex with

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This has got to be my favorite show of all time, but I might turn religious just to pray for no six degrees of separation between J49 and myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.