My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I'm a substance abuse counselor. I know exactly what it is and that it most definitely is not a cure. I said that you are more of a hindrance to her getting and staying clean.
right, but shes not street walking and sucking off strangers, thats the point i was trying to make, after 19 months together, she doesn't feel being with me is whoring,
part of the reason, i tell her the envelope in the glovebox is all her money and i am acting as a bank, giving her some each day, quid pro quo aside, i show her something her family doesn't
TRUST, i leave her in the car every day with the money right there, she takes the envelope out and takes what she needs, i don't count it, she does, i needed to borrow $160 from the envelope so i asked her permission
so i established in her mind , that for the first time in a long time she doesn't have to be a whore, for 5 weeks now, next step for her is rehab, if she sticks with that, by the time martin is out of jail, she will be clean, he will be clean and she can build a life from there
meanwhile i have had a lot of fun,
the end of her tunnel may have taken more time, but its there

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
spent about 6 hours with capri today, picked her up and took her with me to a job meeting in north jersey, got roadhead on the nj turnpike, she sat in the car while i did my meeting,
on the way back stopped at an adult bookstore went in and got sucked and fucked, then had to run to philly to pick up bolts for a job being erected tomorrow, got roadhead again on the way back to jersey, dropped her off at the methadone clinic, back to the office

Izo

Tranny Chaser
spent about 6 hours with capri today, picked her up and took her with me to a job meeting in north jersey, got roadhead on the nj turnpike, she sat in the car while i did my meeting,
on the way back stopped at an adult bookstore went in and got sucked and fucked, then had to run to philly to pick up bolts for a job being erected tomorrow, got roadhead again on the way back to jersey, dropped her off at the methadone clinic, back to the office

Cue the True Detective season 2 theme song. This is gold, Jerry, GOLD!

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
saw capri today and will again tomorrow, then camping and white water rafting all weekend with the family

Ryanz

<Banned>
Yes, the only two options in life...tricking or steal money. It's not like she could get a job like the rest of fucking human society.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes, the only two options in life...tricking or steal money. It's not like she could get a job like the rest of fucking human society.
Tricking probably better than working some minimum wage cashier job.

Status
Not open for further replies.