My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
capri said we will pay amanda $20
on lighter news....Capri's crack addict boyfriend got locked up this morning, hopefully for a long time, of course it saddens her, so we got her some drugs...
and had sex at the club today...
So you had sex with capri and who else, now?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
capri said we will pay amanda $20
on lighter news....Capri's crack addict boyfriend got locked up this morning, hopefully for a long time, of course it saddens her, so we got her some drugs...
and had sex at the club today...
Well shit, if she can negotiate an $80 whore down to $20 on a regular basis, I guess she's worth keeping around.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
...of course it saddens her, so we got her some drugs...
wtf man, i thought you were trying to help this girl get clean? you're like a shitty pimp.. gotta keep em dependent on you so they stick around...

one minute saving the day to clean up her life, the next getting her high to distract her from her grief? that's pretty low on the morality scale. then again, i guess that boat sailed a long time ago.

any 'feelings' you say you have for this girl are complete bullshit, and you should feel bad!

/soapboxoff

Izo

Tranny Chaser
tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of this thread....
You give us so much, so we made you a little something. Happy whore anniversary, J52.
rrr_img_104919.jpg

rrr_img_104920.jpg

rrr_img_104921.jpg

cuF5aTj.jpg

I imagine the last one with your wife along with the whore sucking your dick could go as your mantelpiece.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Izo again.

And yeah, I thought this thread was older than that too. Over 3000 whoring posts! To think, here I am sitting in my office at work in a small European nation in the ass end of the universe reading up on the whoring of some anonymous dude thousands of kilometers away on an (almost) daily basis. The wonders of modern technology!

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
wtf man, i thought you were trying to help this girl get clean? you're like a shitty pimp.. gotta keep em dependent on you so they stick around...

one minute saving the day to clean up her life, the next getting her high to distract her from her grief? that's pretty low on the morality scale. then again, i guess that boat sailed a long time ago.

any 'feelings' you say you have for this girl are complete bullshit, and you should feel bad!

/soapboxoff
i am paying for her methadone treatment so she is not sick on a daily basis, therefore she doesn't have to whore herself with other guys and strangers
i do give her play money, because until she goes to rehab she will still use for the fun of it,
but now that she hasn't whored with anyone but me for at least a month, she is less likely to return to that, once my money runs out, and she doesn't consider our relationship whoring
now her boyfriend will be locked up until january, so capri and her mom are talking and it looks like as early as this weekend she will be going into rehab out in california

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Maybe public assistance is different by you, but I've always wondered why she needs money for methadone? The way it's done in upstate new York is that people are given certain requirements (good reports from outpatient, being on time for doses, clean urine screens, etc) and as long as they meet those, methadone is free.

j00t

oooooh i KNOW she doesn't qualify. i just think it's interesting that j51 is claiming that he's helping her get her methadone when he's actually one of the biggest contributors for not being clean. but hey, his penis isn't going to suck itself, amirite?

ili_sl

shitlord
I knew a guy like Johnny49. He was a good mechanic and didn't rip people off. Got involved with some whores. Had whores living with him at some point. Had a ton of crazy whore stories. He's dead now. Don't know if it was the drugs, the whores, or his diabetes but now I have it find a new mechanic.
frown.png

Do you know how hard it is to find a good honest mechanic? Fucking whores man.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
oooooh i KNOW she doesn't qualify. i just think it's interesting that j51 is claiming that he's helping her get her methadone when he's actually one of the biggest contributors for not being clean. but hey, his penis isn't going to suck itself, amirite?
methadone isn't a cure.....in fact it is addicting, what is does it keeps them from being dopesick, being dopesick is what drives them to whoring, stealing...
on the other hand suboxone blocks all opiates and is a better step towards fighting the addiction,

j00t

I'm a substance abuse counselor. I know exactly what it is and that it most definitely is not a cure. I said that you are more of a hindrance to her getting and staying clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.