My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dude we already know his plumbing is fucked up, wouldn't surprise me if he has emotional ED too. Trouble getting it up unless he's in a car with a 20 dollar hooker with so many track marks she could pass for the indy 500

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Not that blowjobs to help aren't fine, but how do you not just put it in even stone limp and move it around a little and get it hard that way? I'm usually good to go in ... a short amount of time doing that.
well its her vagina and unless its rock hard , she doesn't want it in, plus how do you penetrate ?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Dude we already know his plumbing is fucked up, wouldn't surprise me if he has emotional ED too. Trouble getting it up unless he's in a car with a 20 dollar hooker with so many track marks she could pass for the indy 500
actually me and capri have this ongoing joke that if she needs me to hard all she has to do is text me,

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
well its her vagina and unless its rock hard , she doesn't want it in, plus how do you penetrate ?
On the outside, just barely parting the lips and rub it up and down. Think along the lines of putting a hot dog into a bun. Then when it gets hard enough, slip it in.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
We can help j49 all we want with all the sound advice we can muster, but it won't do any good. He doesn't want his wife to be his primary avenue for sex. He wants her as a backup plan that falls through so it reinforces and justifies his choice in cheating.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I mean, I feel silly even having to explain this, but just grab the head and push it in, then move your hips back and forth to get some friction, voila boner time? Wtf dude?

Granted I think this would be more difficult to do in a car...

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
On the outside, just barely parting the lips and rub it up and down. Think along the lines of putting a hot dog into a bun. Then when it gets hard enough, slip it in.
I mean, I feel silly even having to explain this, but just grab the head and push it in, then move your hips back and forth to get some friction, voila boner time? Wtf dude?
You guys are weird. Please provide pics of these vaginas for science.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
because she won't recognize the pictures with a white bar over her eyes?

xOcEgow.jpg
Because his biggest problem will be seeing her pictures

Not that theyre in the thread dedicated to his whores.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well.....i sympathize with him about the bj's. A wife that doesn't suck.....really?
But J....don't let this thread die.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Johnny Favre, we need you to hang in there a few more seasons.

So glad my wife still gives head on the reg.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
i know.......now sunday morning i was fully aroused and ready, started fingering my wife, then went down on her and licked her until her ass was bouncing all over the bed, then i went to perform intercourse but by then i had lost my arousal, she was like oh well, no blowjob to help the situation, nothing,
so i had capri who will blow me at least 2 to 3 times every time were together, and my wife who won't even...
do i wait ?
its fucked up
wait wait wait.... you blame your wife for not blowing you after all those times it's been in the various holes on various junky whores?

No no, she obviously can't see shit if she's got bars over her eyes. It's genius.
Thank you, i'm glad i'm not the only person who understood J49's joke there.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
because she won't recognize the pictures with a white bar over her eyes?

xOcEgow.jpg
no stupid, she obviously can't read this thread if there's a bar covering her eyes.

and as the whole Ashleymadison.com thing turns out, Johnny's way is the smarter way. I bet his wife is trying to install Tor right now so she can sift through the mud.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so at around 9:47 am this morning i fucked Amanda, saw her on broadway, picked her up, she was so excited to see me, went to the waterfront, hopped in the backseat played with her pussy til she came, she gave me a blow job, then cowgirl, for two pops and reverse cowgirl for one more, $40.00., we talked about capri, took her back dropped her off, she wants to see me again
she snorts heroin and smokes crack
pussy reeked , during sex but did not notice the odor while fingering her clit,
while i was with her deena texted me
and this afternoon i talked with capri

Status
Not open for further replies.