rrr_img_106745.jpg
rrr_img_106746.jpg
rrr_img_106747.jpg
Yep.

I knew it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Lets see some pics of amanda like you used to get of the other girls.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Brett Favre stayed retired longer than you.
i know i feel guilty, capri asked if i went to broadway, i told her i did, she got real upset, then asked if i picked anyone up, so in order not to further upset her i lied and said no, but i did tell her Deena hit me up

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i know i feel guilty, capri asked if i went to broadway, i told her i did, she got real upset, then asked if i picked anyone up, so in order not to further upset her i lied and said no, but i did tell her Deena hit me up
I understand lying to your wife, but how could you lie to your soulmate like that?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's saying a lot that lying to a whore he manipulated into loving him (with hot chocolate blowjobs) is a new low for J49.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's brilliant, have a hooker you didn't do shit with, a second hooker you did do shit with, and when the third hooker asks, you tell her you hooker #1 hit you up, but you turned her down. Even if she asks hooker #1, she won't know about your date with hooker #2.

You should actually pay Deena for this service.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
had a date with deena today.....
rrr_img_106963.jpg
rrr_img_106964.jpg
rrr_img_106965.jpg
rrr_img_106966.jpg
rrr_img_106967.jpg
rrr_img_106968.jpg
she took a hit of crack on the way to our spot, and she got a little skitzy, wasn't our best time together but she did make me pop 4 times and i only gave her $40

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You seriously go in these girls bare?

I think I see why you favor Capri so much, she's only on opiates right? These last two you mentioned them using crack, that's probably detrimental to their personalities for your role playing, girlfriending, white knighting, sex club voyeurism needs.

And where the hell are you? Just parked next to some random dude's pickup truck? Da fuq?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
but again capri called me this morning and when i told her it was thursday she started crying, thursday is the day we spend the most time together 6 hours or so
she begged me to come get her from rehab, then she called me again this afternoon and asked what i did today, so i had to misinform her and told her i came right back to the office after my meeting

Sterling

El Presidente
At least she was polite enough to do the crack before showing up instead of on your time. She's all class.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
You seriously go in these girls bare?

I think I see why you favor Capri so much, she's only on opiates right? These last two you mentioned them using crack, that's probably detrimental to their personalities for your role playing, girlfriending, white knighting, sex club voyeurism needs.

And where the hell are you? Just parked next to some random dude's pickup truck? Da fuq?
i use condoms with capri and amanda , and after deenas pregnancy she said we had to use condoms for now on, and i had the condom ready but she jumped right on bareback and i shot four times in her

Status
Not open for further replies.