My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
that really is hard to read, I don't know half of what she is saying. Don't you get bored of the whole thing at some point? I hate people texting me all the time, so probably just me, but that would piss me off to no end by the 2nd day.
actually when it comes to texting, i am more needy then her, i was actually thinking of paying her per text, because i enjoy hearing from her

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This thread is fascinating. I'm not compelled by the nudes, but rather Johnny's candor and shamelessness. It's like watching one of those documentaries on the psychology of a serial killer.

Don't get me wrong, Johnny. I'm not comparing your acts to a serial killer, but you do have some serious fucking issues and it's very interesting to watch. Keep up the good work.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I agree.

I wrote once about junkies being like monks. Like ascetics who actually do the thing we all have moral fear towards. They sacrifice themselves to stand as an example for the rest of us. J49 is like that for me. We might pity them, but we should also stand in a certain sort of awe of them, and respect them.Someonehas to go too far so the rest of us can take notes and, hopefully, make our own lives better off in the bigger picture based on what we've learned from what we've observed. Johnny is an ethical shock trooper. A true grunt. In the trenches reporting his findings to the rest of us.

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I agree.

I wrote once about junkies being like monks. Like ascetics who actually do the thing we all have moral fear towards. They sacrifice themselves to stand as an example for the rest of us. J49 is like that for me. We might pity them, but we should also stand in a certain sort of awe of them, and respect them.Someonehas to go too far so the rest of us can take notes and, hopefully, make our own lives better off in the bigger picture based on what we've learned from what we've observed. Johnny is an ethical shock trooper. A true grunt. In the trenches reporting his findings to the rest of us.
You made me weep you magnificent bastard.

Dexz

Golden Squire
Let me get this straight. Married guy, seems like he has a good job, pays to fuck drug addicted whores ? Intrigued, this seems like a bad night at the titty bar, no matter how bad things go, you seem to have a good time.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm just interested in his married life. She's married to him so gotta know how messed up he is. She's gotta know how often and how deeply he needs sex. Does she just concede that prostitutes are going to happen? Does she WANT it to happen so that he's not dry humping her leg all day long? I'm so confused

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I'm just interested in his married life. She's married to him so gotta know how messed up he is. She's gotta know how often and how deeply he needs sex. Does she just concede that prostitutes are going to happen? Does she WANT it to happen so that he's not dry humping her leg all day long? I'm so confused
Hmmmm.....on the surface our married life appears good, I am attentive, overtly affectionate, but she knows that her moral stance regarding oral sex does not sit well with me, and the fact that for 23 years she played it off to other reasons and never came clean about her true viewpoint really infuriated me,
and while i let that go for spurts at a time, it does surface and causes friction
she does not indicate that she is aware of my activities, as i limit it to times when i am at work, i am home by 630 every night and rarely go out without her
she wishes i would help around the house more, other than that she leaves me to playing XBOX, watching football, just normal things, we are secure financially, both our sons attend private school...blah blah blah

j00t

I missed her stance on oral sex. Also, didn't you say you told her you got something from a stripper instead of one of the prostitutes? I don't think I understand that. She's okay with you sleeping with a stripper but not a prostitute?

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Watching your video, it seems like more than just your physical needs are not being met at home.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
she thinks the act of oral sex is morally wrong....."them parts don't go together", she was not okay with the stripper....but we moved passed that, plus i told her it was just a blowjob from a stripper, i played the Bj card, because at the time she was negligent in performing that act, she has performed oral over the years but it is infrequent, and now with her omission, it is awkward

Dis

Confirmed Male
So you hold grudges because she wont give you a blowjob? Sounds scapegoatish, something deeper seems to be an issue. The things you do are not what I would consider acts of a sane person.

j00t

At the very least, the acts of a healthy person. But let's be honest, healthy is rarely entertaining

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
So you hold grudges because she wont give you a blowjob? Sounds scapegoatish, something deeper seems to be an issue. The things you do are not what I would consider acts of a sane person.
without a long history of the last 23 years, and the numerous times it has come up, then to find out she was morally opposed to from day one, the deception involved, and the many opprotunites to discuss it that had passed by

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
anyway....just got back from another lunch time date with capri, we parked, she sat in my lap and read from her journal, we talked about the first time we met, january 3rd 2014, what a mess she was, then we took care of business.....and now i wont see her again till next week

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
without a long history of the last 23 years, and the numerous times it has come up, then to find out she was morally opposed to from day one, the deception involved, and the many opprotunites to discuss it that had passed by
Your wife thinks blowjobs are a sin and kept this from you for a quarter of a century? I'd be annoyed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.