My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Why don't you divorce your wife?
kids.....and at the end of my mid-life crisis, shes the one i want to spend my time with, we get along great, only arguments are about blow-jobs and she has to keep her mouth shut while i am correcting my sons or telling them to do there chores

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I guess it's just weird that it sounds like you are so upset about something that she kept from you when you do the same thing everyday.

j00t

Maybe she's just pissed because she knows where your dick has been.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
At least the Marriage and the Power of Divorce thread will be there for J49 when his wife leaves him and takes all of his whore money in the settlement.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, not only does he fuck whores behind his wife's back, he also does backhanded deals with clients or suppliers or some shit for cash which funds his whore habit. So not only is he a terrible husband, he's also a terrible employee who regularly commits fraud or collusion or something.

ohkcrlho

Yeah, not only does he fuck whores behind his wife's back, he also does backhanded deals with clients or suppliers or some shit for cash which funds his whore habit. So not only is he a terrible husband, he's also a terrible employee who regularly commits fraud or collusion or something.
#yolo

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
J49, you are one crazy motherfucker. But, deep down in places we don't talk about at parties, we want you on that whore, we need you on that whore.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You forgot the part were he gave his wife a std he picked up from these nasty streetwalkers.

j00t

And that's the thing... They aren't even high class hookers. They are $10 dope fiends... He's risking a whole heck of a lot for that...

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
you know....i was pissed about that...all the times i did it, and all the times she came as a result, to think that deep down she thought it was wrong, WTF
You said her objection was moral. Sounds like she's a catholic who thinks every sperm is sacred. She probably also thinks its a sin when you jerk off or use a condom. But pussy licking wouldn't count if that's her objection.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I honestly think Johnny could improve his marriage if he started incorporating red pill concepts. He's a pretty fucked up Machiavellian motherfucker already, if he can get his wife aroused and get her to give him the kind of sex that he desires, he might not need to get it elsewhere, he's getting "duty sex" likely from his wife, but it doesn't make either of them happy.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I honestly think Johnny could improve his marriage if he started incorporating red pill concepts. He's a pretty fucked up Machiavellian motherfucker already, if he can get his wife aroused and get her to give him the kind of sex that he desires, he might not need to get it elsewhere, he's getting "duty sex" likely from his wife, but it doesn't make either of them happy.
I wouldnt be surprised if hes your cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.