My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Today Johnny just discovered that his girlfriend likes the drugs more than his winning personality/dick.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I realise you're upset, but did this actually surprise you?
not really, why do u think i checked the phone, guess i was hoping against hope, after all i was being very supportive to avoid this, which she claims is innocent that she borrowed the money and nothing happened.......lol

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Ok this is the first time I think Johnny is pulling our chains.
i wish...i didn't even get laid today, and tomorrow is our usual long day together, now what?
i actually wish i didn't look at her phone, at least i be happy, ignorance is bliss

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You expected an addict prostitute to not see anyone else because you are doling out little bits of money to her a few times a week? And that didn't work out for you?

Well. I'm astonished.

SJWrZJR.gif

Jais

Trakanon Raider
not really, why do u think i checked the phone, guess i was hoping against hope, after all i was being very supportive to avoid this, which she claims is innocent that she borrowed the money and nothing happened.......lol
It's almost like you know not to trust women who have sex for money but still do.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
How did the family meeting go with your sister-in-law and her boytoy? Was her husband present? Maybe you could convince her to dump the boyfriend and hook up with you. Is you wife into incest?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
i realize that most forum members our basement dwelling online gamers, and believe me i am jealous, while it is my choice to bang drug addicted hookers, it also involves a lot of drama, sometimes too much, but at times the drama can be interesting, more interesting then just going to work everyday, perhaps for some of you it is hard to realize that theres more then online gaming, which is why you insist on referring to me as a troll, i have never lied on this forum, what would be the point ? i bare my faults for all to see, perhaps this is the confessional that i need, only 3 real world friends know of capri...Monty, my drinking buddy (who also know about kristen ), kevin who has his own issues and Alison the bartender

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
How did the family meeting go with your sister-in-law and her boytoy? Was her husband present? Maybe you could convince her to dump the boyfriend and hook up with you. Is you wife into incest?
well by the time i got home from watching my father, breakfast was over and they were in the basement playing pool, i didn't venture down, but when they came up, i met him briefly and went and watched the eagles, sister-in law...36 about 5-7 long blonde hair, green eyes, thin, and pretty..."robert" about 5'3 asian dude middle aged with glasses....i don't get it
her second asian boytoy...first one had to go back to whereever when his green card expired, and no her husband was not present

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Sorry for what's going on J49. I've been cheated on twice so I know what you're going through.
the wake up call i needed ? i was really believing her for awhile, just pay for the sex and forget the feelings, which is the benefit of whores anyway
what did i say to her last week ...
I can buy your ass, but i had to earn your heart, what do you think means more to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.