My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
the wake up call i needed ? i was really believing her for awhile, just pay for the sex and forget the feelings, which is the benefit of whores anyway
what did i say to her last week ...
I can buy your ass, but i had to earn your heart, what do you think means more to me?
THATS SOME EPIC FUCKING POETRY SHIT MY Wakandan

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
i realize that most forum members our basement dwelling online gamers, and believe me i am jealous, while it is my choice to bang drug addicted hookers, it also involves a lot of drama, sometimes too much, but at times the drama can be interesting, more interesting then just going to work everyday, perhaps for some of you it is hard to realize that theres more then online gaming, which is why you insist on referring to me as a troll, i have never lied on this forum, what would be the point ?
Oh hey look at 'Mr. Reality' over here.

hF2qQq6.gif

Get a grip. This whole forum has been telling you that the bridge is out for like a year. You ignored it and just stepped on the gas. The reality problems lie on your end of the screen my friend.

If shit's falling apart be content that you were free enough in life to choose your path and feel settled by the fact that it was a path you chose, and take it like a man. If it isn't, then quit whining and go get a hooker.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
i realize that most forum members our basement dwelling online gamers, and believe me i am jealous, while it is my choice to bang drug addicted hookers, it also involves a lot of drama, sometimes too much, but at times the drama can be interesting, more interesting then just going to work everyday, perhaps for some of you it is hard to realize that theres more then online gaming, which is why you insist on referring to me as a troll, i have never lied on this forum, what would be the point ? i bare my faults for all to see, perhaps this is the confessional that i need, only 3 real world friends know of capri...Monty, my drinking buddy (who also know about kristen ), kevin who has his own issues and Alison the bartender
Tldr version: "I know more about paying for junkie hooker sex than u guise"

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Goddamn man those texts. The co-dependancy is over 9000! You ARE just like an old couple that pushes each other emotionally just to feel alive. It is the mental equivalent of cutting yourself to feel alive. Pushing each other to the emotional brink just to see if the partner will come back...man the sex may be great, but this is all about satisfying a deeper emotional hunger. It's like a user turning to harsher drugs to get the same high. You aren't addicted to sex. You are addicted to the emotional tug of war. Man.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Goddamn man those texts. The co-dependancy is over 9000! You ARE just like an old couple that pushes each other emotionally just to feel alive. It is the mental equivalent of cutting yourself to feel alive. Pushing each other to the emotional brink just to see if the partner will come back...man the sex may be great, but this is all about satisfying a deeper emotional hunger. It's like a user turning to harsher drugs to get the same high. You aren't addicted to sex. You are addicted to the emotional tug of war. Man.
hmmm,,,,,interesting

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
You could spend all your free time now reading a book. Maybe then your posts won't look like they were written by a 3rd grader.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
If she does kill herself, would you bring your family to the service or would you pay another hooker to attend it with you on a date?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Sorry for what's going on J49. I've been cheated on twice so I know what you're going through.
You've been cheated on by junkie hookers, too!?

PS: I like how J49 fucks other hookers in secret while his girlfriend hooker is in rehab but he gets mad that she fucks other dudes while he's not around.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Here's an idea for a phone OS. Depending on which swipe move to unlock the user performs, a hidden contacts list and message history is either revealed or hidden...

Or is that a thing already?

Status
Not open for further replies.