My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
what gets them looking bad is loss of appetite, or choosing to buy heroin over food, the lifestyle more so than the drug, saw Kristen on friday and she looks beautiful, one year clean and she looks really healthy, i did forget to thank her for the gonorrhea...my wife and i enjoyed it so much.....

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
So your wife knows you have sex with drug addicted hookers and gave her gonorrhea from it and she's still your wife?
yes....except i told her it was a blowjob from a stripper....and yes still married and still having sex regularly ( I was in the doghouse April thru July last year)

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Should take a trip over the bridge to beautiful Delaware County. We got a real bad Heroin problem out here in the poorer sections and it's starting to creep up.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You probably need to pick a black girl so you don't look racist.

Raign

Golden Squire
I would let her use my needle...

rrr_img_72368.png

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Lot of people there in their 40s. I thought they'd be dead by now. Or is heroin a popular choice for mid-life crises?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lot of people there in their 40s. I thought they'd be dead by now. Or is heroin a popular choice for mid-life crises?
Drugs aren't that dangerous, it's the lifestyle that usually comes with drugs. If you actually have the money and somehow don't lose it...

I mean, look at Keith Richards.

iannis

Musty Nester
Heroin is pretty dangerous. I guess a lot of that comes from quality control issues but even still it's pretty dangerous. Anything that inhibits respiratory function is pretty dangerous.

But yeah, look at Ozzie. Dangerous is only dangerous.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I always took it that the filthy rich popstars usually could get the good stuff and could keep it up longer, while your average Joe got the crap and had to suck dick for it and usually didn't have that long of a life expectancy.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I always took it that the filthy rich popstars usually could get the good stuff and could keep it up longer, while your average Joe got the crap and had to suck dick for it and usually didn't have that long of a life expectancy.
Look at it this way, if cigarettes were as illegal as heroin, poor people smoking shitty cigarettes would be getting lung cancer a lot faster, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.