My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You make a compelling point for making cigarettes illegal...

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Drugs aren't that dangerous, it's the lifestyle that usually comes with drugs. If you actually have the money and somehow don't lose it...

I mean, look at Keith Richards.
Yeah it was the life style that killed my friend, clearly not the needle they found next to him.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Either that or he was just trying to get away from you.

What? Too soon?

Calroon_sl

shitlord
yes....except i told her it was a blowjob from a stripper....and yes still married and still having sex regularly ( I was in the doghouse April thru July last year)
So this makes me wonder, why is it that you do what you do when there's no shortage of sex with your wife?
I can't imagine it's the thrill or excitement. Boredom?

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
fwiw opiates have basically no long term physical effect beyond the addiction and withdrawal effects resulting from that.

A lot of Opiate users crave sugar and eventually get bad teeth but thats it.

Also Opiates are a major white person drug.

Oldbased

> Than U
Not true, as a person who takes around 700 opiates yearly ( legally ) it fucks up your organs long term and that is long term damage and it is for more reasons than them sticking Tylenol and Advil mixed in.
For me it has also caused nerve damage, especially in my ears. I constantly hear ringing which compared to sound detectors in my tablet to me that ringing is about 50db nonstop. I have to run fans in my room to help drown it out to sleep.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_72565.jpg
rrr_img_72566.jpg
rrr_img_72567.jpg
rrr_img_72568.jpg
rrr_img_72569.jpg

not only cute...very skilled at sex...both bj and intercourse

Altaruk_sl

shitlord
Not true, as a person who takes around 700 opiates yearly ( legally ) it fucks up your organs long term and that is long term damage and it is for more reasons than them sticking Tylenol and Advil mixed in.
For me it has also caused nerve damage, especially in my ears. I constantly hear ringing which compared to sound detectors in my tablet to me that ringing is about 50db nonstop. I have to run fans in my room to help drown it out to sleep.
Yeah.. all the tylenol etc is what fucks your liver..no the opiate itself. There are pure forms of these things, ya know. In terms of Heroine - shit, no one here can tell any of us that they know exactly what is in whatever batch they happened to get their hands on.. just like any other drug that gets stepped all over by the pecking order

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
not only cute...very skilled at sex...both bj and intercourse
Those are real hard proven qualities. She might be good at giving YOU a blowjob and having sex with you, but we're not all terminators coming off of the assembly line. Jesus.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
J49 is the ultimate Terminator, we're all just lesser versions aspiring to be him. He's had 5 orgasms in 8 minutes, or 8 in 5, one of the two!

Status
Not open for further replies.