My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I can't wait until J49 eventually steps up to pimping these ladies out when he realizes he can make half their take and fuck for free.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I can't wait until J49 eventually steps up to pimping these ladies out when he realizes he can make half their take and fuck for free.
Apparently all they need is a ride to get their fix once in awhile, a few lunches, and an occasional $20 or so. His "take" of that wouldn't be worth the hassle more than likely.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
not so random.....capri i have been seeing 10 months always use a condom,

deena about 3 months steady...wear condoms with her...but before i shot this video and when we switched positions the condom was full, and another was not available, she was riding face foward originally
Did your mother or big sister treat you harshly as a child?

Dexz

Golden Squire
Here is how I see this shit panning out.
Deana gets pregnant, you get fucked on child support from a hooker baby. Then your wife finds out, leaves your cheating ass then really fucks you on child support and alimony. Suddenly this nice little comfie lifestyle turns into a living hel.l. Ultimately we will be reading about you checking out in a similar fashion as Jerle, wishing you had no dick and a complete mental train wreck.

Oldbased

> Than U
I been wondering something close to that. It would be terrifying enough to have 1 possible woman blackmailing you threatening to tell your wife, I can't imagine tossing up 5+ into that mix. Cut them off and you risk having one show up on the steps with videos or proof.

Dexz

Golden Squire
Surely he's not dumb enough to give up that information, but BUT getting served with papers will get the wife's attention.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Well the whore called him johnny, so that tells me he's not giving them a real name. Course, they can get his license plate fairly easy, so maybe it doesn't matter what name he goes by.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
last week a 21 year old girl was shot to death in Camden, on thursday i met up with deena to front her $40 for our date later that day, she was promptly robbed at gun point by a dealer offering samples, then this morning talking to capri, she was also ripped off for $30 i had given her two weeks ago, i am starting to have second thoughts, what if capri or deena end up dead trying to spend the money i gave them, the thought of this puts a damper on the whole process

Rais

Trakanon Raider
They are whores, not people with souls. Just a warm hole you stick your dick in, and when you aren't they are shooting up with hiv infected needles. Why stop now?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
last week a 21 year old girl was shot to death in Camden, on thursday i met up with deena to front her $40 for our date later that day, she was promptly robbed at gun point by a dealer offering samples, then this morning talking to capri, she was also ripped off for $30 i had given her two weeks ago, i am starting to have second thoughts, what if capri or deena end up dead trying to spend the money i gave them, the thought of this puts a damper on the whole process
This is called an ethical dilemma. Welcome to humanhood!

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Hah i didn't think of that, but you bring a good point for buying new.
yeah i do get my car cleaned every week, more than once a week in the winter, i buy a yearly pass, however, they has been a lot of white stains/spots on the backseat, damn black interior, and deena even managed to get spots on the driver seat head rest, i guess she was grabbing onto during our last encounter, but i had that all cleaned off today, by the way a couple of weeks ago my wife noticed the spots and asked about them, i played it off that the gallon of milk i bought must have had something on it,
then capri has a habit of perfuming herself in my car, so sometimes my car smells of whore

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I want "sometimes my car smells of whore" to be on my tombstone.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so on my lunch i met up with Capri....no sex, no money, just hung out and talked, apparently earlier today i hurt her feelings, i asked to meet her for lunch and when she texted back she was busy today maybe tomorrow, i said "oh you have another date", she told me i hurt her feelings by impling that shes always tricking, and is that what i think of her ? so today i had to apoligize to a whore for thinking shes a whore....

Status
Not open for further replies.