My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
This thread just keeps on getting weirder. I predict within the year he'll have quit his day job, his wife will have left him and he'd make his money by travelling the country with his merry band of hookers selling admissions to his sexcapades.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so driving home last night....i see seimone on broadway...she flags me down, for the last six months shes been living with a guy bruce, and he has been giving her $140 per day,
but they fight so much she split, and now wants to resume hanging out with me....shes a fun girl, great to talk to, but only does blowjobs and of course she does her mistress ari, thing...

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well...J did something i would never do: getting sucked and fucking with a male audience watching the "show".

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
WOW - this gem of a thread is too easy to miss. My new dating pool sounds like a terrible facebook tweeny blog and i'd been avoiding it for a long time. This weird American psycho meets Don draper persona is so surreal I don't know the words to describe my reaction - hilarity mixed with vomit and morbid curiosity? Also based on his self reported stamina, maybe an avatar switch from baelish to podrick would be appropriate?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Johnny would u consider leaving your wife for one of these girls?
no.....capri has martin and deena has william, but even if they were single, a fun diversion would turn into a nightmare, seimone told me that if i were single she would have rather been with me then bruce, right after she was saying how in six months she lived with him, he spent $12000 on drugs for her, and i was thinking thank god you choose him, then i was telling this to deena yesterday, and she told me about one guy she was seeing, went thru an $85,000 settlement he got by spending it on her, to the tune of $300 per day, and that she figured he was running out of money she kept asking him if he was, and he told her no, but when he did run out she was pissed, because he upped her habit, then left her high and dry,

Status
Not open for further replies.