My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was going to say, let her be when she gets home so she doesn't ruin her life again but who am I kidding, this thread provides so many wtf moments that for anyone to tell you anything but, keep it up Johnny49, is fooling themselves.

I look forward to reading more about your shenanigans.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
texted with Jaime the other day......shes in rehab in florida, and will probably be back by christmas,
Well I'm glad you're around to help encourage her to get back into streetwalking and drug abuse.

I honestly think I'd end your life if I ever got the chance.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Well I'm glad you're around to help encourage her to get back into streetwalking and drug abuse.

I honestly think I'd end your life if I ever got the chance.
well thats a false assumption, by the way, jamie has shared with me that this is her third stint in rehab, me thinks her boyfriend has had more of an influence on her life, then some guy who paid to have sex with her, please.....my recent interaction with her was more geared to encourage her in her recovery, as the most important thing is her getting back with her daughter gianna

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So what goes through your head at night when youre laying in bed with your wife after rawdogging a street walker earlier in the day?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
So what goes through your head at night when youre laying in bed with your wife after rawdogging a street walker earlier in the day?
try to keep the thoughts separate.....live in the moment.....when i am with my wife i treat her like shes the most important person in the world, can't keep my hands off her.....blah, blah

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do you ever worry about this coming out to her family somehow and them fucking you up? Or that one day your wife will leave you and tell your kids about what a piece of shit husband you were when they get older?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Do you ever worry about this coming out to her family somehow and them fucking you up? Or that one day your wife will leave you and tell your kids about what a piece of shit husband you were when they get older?
oh please they let her and her sister be molested by the grandfather and did nothing.....now my family might kill me, the difference is when my mom caught my father molesting me and my older sister, she stabbed him and took us kids away for good

Rais

Trakanon Raider
So is the reason you wife is so turned off of giving you head because she sucked her grandfather off?

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
oh please they let her and her sister be molested by the grandfather and did nothing.....now my family might kill me, the difference is when my mom caught my father molesting me and my older sister, she stabbed him and took us kids away for good
Just wow.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
lol love your wedding ring in the bottom left corner of the crotch-shot pick.

you stay classy J49

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Like... EVERYTHING that I was ever confused about you just became 100% clear.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
forgive me if this is like totally 2013 or something but how about some rerolled shout out in one of these videos? maybe have deema or whatever spell it out with your cum

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so after work yesterday had plans to meet deena at the CVS, on my way Capri calls and says shes is in Camden till 545 when she gets dosed, what was i doing, do i want to hang out, i told her had to head home...of course as i am turning the corner to pull into CVS...whos walking across the street....Capri...anyway continue on my way and met up with Deena...great time as usual...
rrr_img_83838.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.