My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
So are these normal spots, or are these meth spots?

rrr_img_74964.jpg
Normal spots. If these chicks are on anything, it's probably H (or coke? I dunno, we don't really do coke down under).

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Whores that spit? What the fuck? I've only ever had one woman refuse to swallow but you've found three drug addicts hookers who refuse to? You need to cut ties with those three Johnny...

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
What you should be taking out of that is that he rates them not only on their ability to kiss, but on whether they spit or swallow. And they're whores. Let that sink in for a minute.

If they're kissing him, then they're kissing other Johns. If they are letting him blow loads in their mouths without rubbers, then they are doing the same with other Johns.

That's fucking gross, but I still love hearing about it. God speed you degenerate bastard!

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
J49, what if prostitution were made 100% legal tomorrow across the country? Would you consider this a good thing or not? I'm curious if the illicit nature of it all is part of the thrill for you.

Same question, I suppose, for heroin legality. Would the removal of the 'black market' nature of all of this diminish it for you, or would the legalization of both things be considered a form of Utopia?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
honestly.......the fact that heroin is illegal makes the availability of girls willing to prostitute themselves....so no to heroin legalization, i really do not think of them as prostitutes once i develop a relationship with them, in fact, i view the payment process as just helping them out and try to treat them as a girlfriend, this worked best with kristen as i not only gave her money, but food, furniture, television, clothing, took her to the doctors etc etc

Sterling

El Presidente
honestly.......the fact that heroin is illegal makes the availability of girls willing to prostitute themselves....so no to heroin legalization, i really do not think of them as prostitutes once i develop a relationship with them, in fact, i view the payment process as just helping them out and try to treat them as a girlfriend, this worked best with kristen as i not only gave her money, but food, furniture, television, clothing, took her to the doctors etc etc
Not sure if this is awful or awesome. Probably both.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I sorta get it.

You seem to have intellectually smashed the boundary that so many of us aren't willing to.

What is the difference between your run-down Trixie-Candy heroin whores and the uber-rich blonde Puffy-Muffy I see drinking a $35 glass of wine at 11am on a Tuesday while driving a Porsche to the 4-Star restaurant for lunch with her fellow trophy wives? Both are truly trading sex for money.

I suppose the line I draw is that, because of my job, I have seen the end-game to all of this. And in the end the numbers mean nothing. The money means nothing. The sex means nothing.

You aren't having sex with female humans. You are having sex with the chemicals and greed that own them. I find that, as a fellow human, to be wholly undesirable.

I know I sound like a Lifetime special, but in the end, the love means everything. When you're doing the final analysis of your life, as it is ending, you are going to want all of your people to be there. Cracky McCrakerton #7 isn't going to be there for you any more than some fake tanned Muffy-Puffy trophy wife will be.

Don't get me wrong. You are not directly hurting anyone else so I do not ultimately disapprove of what you are doing, but I do find it curious and I have a morbid desire to be able to talk to you in the final 5 minutes of your life.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I was feeling very philosophical last night for some reason. Probably the booze...

Paramedic, and I've worked with hospice.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The faulty assumption is that J49 wants someone there at the end other than a whore with her mouth around his cock.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
well......it looks like i will be taking a break, after my date with Deena last night, i have enough funding for 2 more dates, but after we build this Acme in beach haven i will have more
cash available, and that may be awhile.....I don't use family money for dates, plus football season is here, between my fantasy team and various pools i will be quite busy

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Two whores want your attention, you can afford two dates...

maxresdefault.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
last nights date with deena....car date...i played with her pussy till she came....(or pretended, who cares it was fun either way) she blew me till i came 3 times then jumped on and rode me for another 4 pops....i think i she spend the rest of my money on her....

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Capri...wanted to meet for lunch.. i had to turn her down and yet make it seem like i was disappointed about it, kinda sucks, but she is not as fun

Status
Not open for further replies.