My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If a pimp showed up and saw a camera crew he would immediately pull a 360 and book in the other direction. Most hookers would probably do the same.

Only experience I ever had anywhere close to that was when a girl's driver started texting her like 15 minutes early. If some dude was ever actually knocking on the door I'd have been tossing the girl off of me and going for the knife I always brought with me, but the circles I ran in were very different from the circles J49 is part of. If we ever found out a girl was being managed by a pimp we'd make some effort to get her free of him and if she wasn't interested she'd be ostracized with the drug users.

Pimps are bad news.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Capri is staying at her fathers house and desparately wants to meet up, they have no food, no heat, no cable, just water and electric, yeah her father is an unemployed alcoholic....after i pick my car up from the dealership i may run over to see her later today

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
If a pimp showed up and saw a camera crew he would immediately pull a 360 and book in the other direction. Most hookers would probably do the same.

Only experience I ever had anywhere close to that was when a girl's driver started texting her like 15 minutes early. If some dude was ever actually knocking on the door I'd have been tossing the girl off of me and going for the knife I always brought with me, but the circles I ran in were very different from the circles J49 is part of. If we ever found out a girl was being managed by a pimp we'd make some effort to get her free of him and if she wasn't interested she'd be ostracized with the drug users.

Pimps are bad news.
Wait. Who is the "we" in this story?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
from USAsexguide:

I definitely agree with you on the slim pickings in Camden. I have been going there for years and never seen it this bad for mongers. I went out last weekend on Broadway and couldn't find one SW. I said to myself these SW's must all be locked up or relocated to some other town. I missed the good ole days when you could go out there and find 20 SW's out there on a good day. Please don't tell me this is the beginning of the end.

Camden

Camden is spending several hundred million dollars on rehab. Subaru main headquarters nad Sixers practice stadium on the Waterfront, Charter School, Med School, etc, etc. I am even in the know of a probable high rise coming to the empty lots at Morgan and Broadway. Heavy duty cleanup is coming down rapidly. Camden mongering may be over in the near future. ;.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
since i cannot text deena, due to her boyfriend, i have Capri acting as a go between, Capri wants to do a threesome with me and deena

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Read: the hookers are conspiring with each other about how to milk more money out of you

Or who knows? I think Al Swearengen said it best," I'd rather try to touch the moon then take on a whores thinking."

Status
Not open for further replies.