My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Or take your money and suck a dick for more money?

Double money!

Double drugs!

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Damn J....you give them money and hope they don't suck dicks in the cold?
You are being played man

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
But she said she was totally out of the game!
yeah, i know...shes got my head spinning....we are making plans for next week

rrr_img_90852.jpg
rrr_img_90853.jpg

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
J49, did you ever consider talking to a psychologist? You could still get the attention you crave if you posted us a summary of the visits and it might keep you from getting the hiv.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Wow dude, you're thinking about a whore that's getting smashed by a giant black momba. Have some standards.
rolleyes.png

Izo

Tranny Chaser
J49, did you ever consider talking to a psychologist? You could still get the attention you crave if you posted us a summary of the visits and it might keep you from getting the hiv.
Not a death sentence. He can spend the embezzled funds on the triple therapy. He'd turn tricks for drugs - something in common with his pros. Takes one to know one and all that.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you are going to be sending them money, can they not send nudes or give you phone sex or something? God the thought of wiring a hooker money for nothing is just revolting for some reason.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I once had a stripper begging me to wire her money. I told her I did it and gave her a fucked up password she had to repeat to them. Like "ah yam sofa king we todd ed". or something like that.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
No money for jackets when your habit is so bad you are blowing strangers for cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.