Not open for further replies.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
She's spending it on drugs

I guarantee it.
rrr_img_91476.png

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so the missus is under the weather, so no 50 shades movie this weekend, and i have a date with deena monday....so i need suggestions
i am aware the movie is about bondage and domination
so i texted deena this morning, that come monday she will obey my orders, i told her i want her to wear her hair down and i will bring her what to wear
i will be taking her back to the adult book store....
need your ideas from here........

Remit_sl

shitlord
so the missus is under the weather, so no 50 shades movie this weekend, and i have a date with deena monday....so i need suggestions
i am aware the movie is about bondage and domination
so i texted deena this morning, that come monday she will obey my orders, i told her i want her to wear her hair down and i will bring her what to wear
i will be taking her back to the adult book store....
need your ideas from here........
Bring money and tell her what to do. You know, whoring 101?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
deena wore black boots, my red silk dress shirt and a thong....i put my belt around her neck, blind folded her and tied her hands behind her back....
we walk thru the booth areas of the store and as i approached each guy, she had to beg them to play with her nipples, and then thank them, after about 10 guys, i led her into the theater area, made her stand on a large ottoman, stripped her nude and began playing with her pussy, then i told each guy to come and spank her.....after she came i told her she will suck me and fuck me,while she was riding me i allowed the guys in the room to play with her nipples again, it ended after i made her cum again, johnny 7 deena 2
she was exhausted and told me it was the best time shes ever had, during the entire session i continually choked her with the belt, while she was blowing me, i used the belt to pull her head back and forth

Brikker

Trump's Staff
deena wore black boots, my red silk dress shirt and a thong....i put my belt around her neck, blind folded her and tied her hands behind her back....
we walk thru the booth areas of the store and as i approached each guy, she had to beg them to play with her nipples, and then thank them, after about 10 guys, i led her into the theater area, made her stand on a large ottoman, stripped her nude and began playing with her pussy, then i told each guy to come and spank her.....after she came i told her she will suck me and fuck me,while she was riding me i allowed the guys in the room to play with her nipples again, it ended after i made her cum again, johnny 7 deena 2
she was exhausted and told me it was the best time shes ever had, during the entire session i continually choked her with the belt, while she was blowing me, i used the belt to pull her head back and forth
all I could think was: imagine the utter disgustingness of the couch in the adult store. ugggg. shudder.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Ya it sounds like there were many, many laws broken in that story. Public indecency, prostitution, etc.. Seems like very risky behavior for a man with a family, lol. Still a great story, A+, would read again.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
So it's anything goes in an "adult" theater? You can insert your dick into a whore's vagina while other dudes tweak her nippies and it's ok? That doesn't sound right.

Status
Not open for further replies.