My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
You're delusional if you think this chick is going to do anything more than die in a gutter with a needle in her arm. She needs a miracle, not some 50 year old mental case who is just as fucked up in the head as she is.
same could have been said about kristen 2 years ago.....
rrr_img_93975.jpg

now she's clean and a mother

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Hey J, has your son made a full recovery from the surgery? Hoping everything is well with you and your family!
he doing well thank you, graduating this spring, looks like his headed for Drexel this fall for engineering,
going to disney for spring break, and has already started working where i work, except he's in the shop,

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder when he'll finish following in your footsteps and start paying for sex with strung out street walkers.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Will you be proud of him when you find out about his street walker habit, or would you try to steer your son away from those girls?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't been paying attention to this thread for a while, but I saw J talk about HIV lectures in another thread. So what has happened in the past few months? Has the wife found out? Divorced you? What other STDs have you got, apart from HIV? Any drama I really need to catch up on?

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
my hope was that her stay in the hospital will overcome her physical dependency on heroin, and they can treat her for her mental dependency
i don't want to make it easy for her to regress, perhaps if she had to get out of the hospital and first option was tricking on broadway, which she hates, maybe she would say fuck it, but if i am there making it easy, she will roll right back into it, all that being said...having spoke to her for an extended period of time, she assured me that at this point in her life, she is not ready to give it up, that and the fact that her boyfriend is addicted to crack, there is no way she stays clean,
says the guy that routinely takes his whores to buy their drugs

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I feel like Jonny is a mix of aamina and some other shit. He still gets to fuck but he pays for shit at the same time. There is no moral highground. Jonny plays his own game.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
How does it feel to know you're probably going pass on an std to your son via some crack addled skeleton you've both eventually knocked boots with?
really ? did you even think about this question before you wrote it ?
everyone in this forum knows my crack addled whores will be dead before my son even drives
dope

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You think johnny is gunna fake his death when this shit catches up with him? I hope he keeps posting here.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
i think i am doing good, i went from banging whores 5 days a week to once a week, there were even days i saw two different girls the same day

Szlia

About the HIV transmission rate between poor countries and rich countries, isn't it simply a factor of access and quality of medical care? I suspect that getting diagnosed early and undergoing a tri-therapy that reduce the viral load to trace amount seriously lowers transmission risk.

That being said, HIV is, by far, not the only STD, so it's still a strange gamble to have unprotected sex with prostitutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.