My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
certainly not arousing...that wasn't the point
i shot this video to show her, i have to go thru this for about 10-15 minutes after she injects
now this morning she was doubled over in cramps until she dosed, so this really becomes a part of the date ritual so she feels good enough to have sex,
it is annoying just like her OCD, she has to clean her needle 7 times, she has to go thru her purse, ask me to buy gift cards off her, same thing over and over, she has to check her messages , silence her phone , charge it, i could go on and on
I've noticed a lot that you rarely call it what it is: shooting up heroin. Instead you say "inject", or "medicate", or some other stupid shit like that. Does it make it easier? Curious.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I've noticed a lot that you rarely call it what it is: shooting up heroin. Instead you say "inject", or "medicate", or some other stupid shit like that. Does it make it easier? Curious.
actually when talking with capri i say "get you your meds" or "help you", because most times without the heroin she is dopesick, so in a sense i am helping her get better or right,
likewise, she never calls me and says hey babe i wanna get high, the calls i get are i am so sick i don't know what to do, blah, blah, blah....shes obviously an evil genius that knows what buttons to push

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
J, ain't it kinda dangerous to post that note with the suppliers information at the top?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
So why's she saying you got her back on subs but then she's nodding off in your car and you're bitching about her cleaning the needles and shit? Is she still using heroin right now?
last spring she got on sub-oxone and was doing well until martin got out of jail and moved in with her and her mom, then her crack addict boyfriend took right back to where she really wanted to be, she tried the methadone clinic for a while till he made her stop that, she went from really bad (80 pounds) to decent (105 pounds) back to bad (80 pounds)
my thoughts are if he stayed locked up, she would have stayed on suboxone or methadone and only used occasionally, but wouldn't have to work on broadway daily to support her habit

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
J, ain't it kinda dangerous to post that note with the suppliers information at the top?
not really, it is equivalant to posting it on "Wal-mart" letterhead, plus we don't buy from them, that pad of paper was a supplier of my previous employer, and they supply 100's of fab shops

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
actually when talking with capri i say "get you your meds" or "help you", because most times without the heroin she is dopesick, so in a sense i am helping her get better or right,
likewise, she never calls me and says hey babe i wanna get high, the calls i get are i am so sick i don't know what to do, blah, blah, blah....shes obviously an evil genius that knows what buttons to push
We also call that codependent and enabling. Po-tay-to/Po-tah-to

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
J52, why did you black out your last name if you claim to have used a pseudonym with your hoes?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Am I the only one that finds it HI FUCKING LARIOUS that this hooker has "OCD" and "Cleans her needle 7 times"....Then Raw fucks a degenerate who is banging other hookers RAW as well. I mean Johnny is eating hooker ASSHOLE. And shes worried about a dirty needle?

By god Johnny is the King. You make minor Degenerates like me aspire to greatness.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Am I the only one that finds it HI FUCKING LARIOUS that this hooker has "OCD" and "Cleans her needle 7 times"....Then Raw fucks a degenerate who is banging other hookers RAW as well. I mean Johnny is eating hooker ASSHOLE. And shes worried about a dirty needle?

By god Johnny is the King. You make minor Degenerates like me aspire to greatness.
Technically, a dirty or infected needle will kill her way, way faster than an STI. Shit gets in the bloodstream, bypasses all the epithelial and cutan protection of the immune system. Sepsis > HIV now a days. Why is that hard for you to understand?

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Gunnar, I hand you a needle and bring you one of my friends.

I say, you can either shove this needle in your arm and shoot up this heroin right now or fuck this girl raw, knowing where neither have been - what do you do?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
this is a debate? nothing in her life makes sense, shes addicted to heroin, xanax, crack...she fucks and sucks strangers for her next hit she suffers from depression, OCD and god knows what else
she was raised by an alcoholic father and a pill popping mom, her sister was on heroin, her sisters boyfriend is a crackhead, capris boyfriend is a crackhead, she has a normal brother and a brother doing life for murder, she s been doing drugs since high school, she was raped twice, worked as a stripper....must i go on, yeah mock her for being OCD, i sure her feelings will be hurt

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
this is a debate? nothing in her life makes sense, shes addicted to heroin, xanax, crack...she fucks and sucks strangers for her next hit she suffers from depression, OCD and god knows what else
she was raised by an alcoholic father and a pill popping mom, her sister was on heroin, her sisters boyfriend is a crackhead, capris boyfriend is a crackhead, she has a normal brother and abrother doing life for murder, she s been doing drugs since high school, she was raped twice, worked as a stripper....must i go on, yeah mock her for being OCD, i sure her feelings will be hurt
So, basically you should just keep on truckin' and finance her shitty life...

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
this is a debate? nothing in her life makes sense, shes addicted to heroin, xanax, crack...she fucks and sucks strangers for her next hitshe suffers from depression, OCD and god knows what else
she was raised by an alcoholic father and a pill popping mom, her sister was on heroin, her sisters boyfriend is a crackhead, capris boyfriend is a crackhead, she has a normal brother and a brother doing life for murder, she s been doing drugs since high school, she was raped twice, worked as a stripper....must i go on, yeah mock her for being OCD, i sure her feelings will be hurt
What's she depressed about?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Gunnar, I hand you a needle and bring you one of my friends.

I say, you can either shove this needle in your arm and shoot up this heroin right now or fuck this girl raw, knowing where neither have been - what do you do?
Both?

Point taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.