My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He was in the GWBYH thread yesterday. Don't worry, he's not bleeding out in a ditch with all his organs harvested for drug money.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He keeps saying he doesn't have the extra whore money he used to, probably just no action.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
saw capri....6-2, 6-5, 6-6, 6-9 ( her 25th birthday ) and today no sex today just a ride to the city
saw Deena....today, had full sex, $10 and an IOU, last sunday her boyfriend beat her up, hit her 7 times, fucking animal
Capris boyfriend got kicked out from where he was staying so capri and him have been doing motels for like 5 days but no more money so shes back with her mom and he is leeching off friends

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so i saw capri twice, once before my date with deena, then briefly afterwards, left her in camden, she had another date to go on, so she texted me after her date, we talked for a little bit,
then she must have called wolf to bring her back to her moms, on the way there, she told him she was hungry, so they stopped at mcdonalds, she used the ladies room and shot up and overdosed
wolf called me to tell me what happen, later she called me, shes at the hospital and shes okay

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
saw capri....6-2, 6-5, 6-6, 6-9 ( her 25th birthday ) and today no sex today just a ride to the city
saw Deena....today, had full sex, $10 and an IOU, last sunday her boyfriend beat her up, hit her 7 times, fucking animal
Capris boyfriend got kicked out from where he was staying so capri and him have been doing motels for like 5 days but no more money so shes back with her mom and he is leeching off friends
Wait. So capris birthday is on 6-9?? Couldn't dream of a more fitting birthday for a whore. The fault is in her stars.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
IOU for a junkie whore kills me. So did she trade the IOU to her dealer and now he's going to look you up?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so capri called me at 2 am, shes home with her mom and intends to get clean, this last overdose scared her and she feels its time to change her life,

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
IOU for a junkie whore kills me. So did she trade the IOU to her dealer and now he's going to look you up?
no...she knew i had little money, but missed me and she said she knows i will make it up to her down the road, sort of the same deal i have with capri, she keeps seeing me for minimum costs knowing i will take care of her later

deena told me she is struggling to get off crack, its a mental thing, not a physical reliance, she says she doesn't even enjoy it anymore, but she can't stop thinking about it and she knows it is ruining her life

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Thread gets boring when it seems more like ghetto girlfriend problems and less like junkie whore problems.

I think maybe it's time to start a fundmylife campaign to help fund a new group of hoors. Because, honestly, any of us could end up with some problem girl at her parents trying to figure her life out.

Status
Not open for further replies.