My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
So let me get this straight; I want to understand this and be crystal clear. A women who you pay for sex sends you txt about how she wants to fuck you, and take your money but leaves that part out and your ok with this fantasy? She is on the one hand insulting you intelligence and in the other hand playing you. How are you ok with this? Why just tell her if you need more ey say so don't fuck around with these shitty txt attempts.

Also forgot to add when are you going to. Ask her about her daddy issues, make the bitch cry and regret life.
the texting is just a way to pass the weekend until i see her again, she sends them because she knows i like it, and for her its outside of her comfort zone to say all this, but she does it to make me happy, the content comes from her, i just asked for sexting, this went on all afternoon today, while i was golfing, and it was fun.....she doesn't have to play me, the money i have is for her, i should be able to keep her on the methadone program for the rest of the summer at least

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Best part is the people that now, after all the shit in this thread, are going to make 'daddy issue' cracks about the whore J is fucking. Not exactly an icy burn there, guys.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
What's so weird to me about this, I totally can relate to getting bored with banging the same girl repeatedly, but to go from banging your hot wife to banging some hookers repeatedly? Doesn't compute.

My best guess thus far is that johnnys wife doesn't outwardly express her satisfaction from being fucked by him. This makes him insecure and has ultimately lead him down the path of banging hookers who will happily tell him how much they love fucking them.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_101239.jpg

That is what I saw.

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
How do we know J49's wife is hot? She could look like Caitlin Jenner for all we know.

Damn you can bust a nut 8 times in 26 - 28 minutes? At what point is it like shooting blanks?

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
How do we know J49's wife is hot? She could look like Caitlin Jenner for all we know.

Damn you can bust a nut 8 times in 26 - 28 minutes? At what point is it like shooting blanks?
Pictures were posted a little while back, a few months probably.

Oh and edit: to clarify, the pictures were of the wifey, not pictures that showed how much ejeculate comes out on the 8th load.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Pictures were posted a little while back, a few months probably.

Oh and edit: to clarify, the pictures were of the wifey, not pictures that showed how much ejeculate comes out on the 8th load.
I still can't believe a man can ejaculate 8 times in half hour.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider

the feeling/sensation is there, actually more intense by by the 8th time per se, the fliud ? unsure, since its in a already full condom, or in deenas case in her pussy, i can say that i have had to use multiple condoms during sex, and in deena's case when i pull out, paper towels are needed right away

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
this weeks plans
today - see capri if wolf can bring her to me by 11:30
tomorrow - spending the day setting erection clips at a job in philly, will meet capri afterwards
wednesday- taking a half day (golfing), but in reality getting a room with capri
thursday - another job in philly deliver steel, collect payment then spend time with capri
friday - off work due to holiday, but saying i am going in for a half day, go see capri

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You're still going to document this to us when everything blows up with your family when they find out, right?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
this weeks plans
today - see capri if wolf can bring her to me by 11:30
tomorrow - spending the day setting erection clips at a job in philly, will meet capri afterwards
wednesday- taking a half day (golfing), but in reality getting a room with capri
thursday - another job in philly deliver steel, collect payment then spend time with capri
friday - off work due to holiday, but saying i am going in for a half day, go see capri
You need some variety in your life, bro. Go nail whichever one has the black boyfriend that is sure to be super understanding when he finds out.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
just talked to deena, well she found out she is pregnant, but this weekend she took darphan or something, some abortion thing, anyway she still wants to get together but has to wait 2 weeks

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
the feeling/sensation is there, actually more intense by by the 8th time per se, the fliud ? unsure, since its in a already full condom, or in deenas case in her pussy, i can say that i have had to use multiple condoms during sex, and in deena's case when i pull out, paper towels are needed right away
Has it occurred to you or anyone else, that you could make more money donating sperm than what you earn on your salary + kickbacks?

Who wouldn't want to give their kid the genetic chance of 8 orgasms a day for a boy, and for a girl shit I don't know that they would ever stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.