My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
speaking of my medical condition, my doc wants to start me on remicade, because the lialda is no longer effective, but after reading the possible side effects...i might as well put up with my current state of suffering, possible cause of my demise..
1. carjacked and shot (by the drug dealer i threatened, to impress my junkie whore girlfriend )
2. heart attack from having 11 orgasms inside my junkie whore girlfriend
3. colon cancer
4. murdered in my sleep (after my wiife goes thru my phone and sees 456 text messages between me and capri in a 4 day period)

Remit_sl

shitlord
Does anything actually come out in these 8 times? I can only imagine some combination of sharp pain and dry heaving (of the balls and prostate) after 3 or 4. Or, your body has forgotten how to have an actually satisfying orgasm.

EDIT: Number 4 is interesting. Who pays the phone bill? I know with my Verizon plan, I have an app on my phone that shows the whole plan's usage. So, even though I don't pay the bill I still see how many texts my wife sends.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
4. murdered in my sleep (after my wiife goes thru my phone and sees 456 text messages between me and capri in a 4 day period)
UR doing it wrong. Please head over to The Girl Who Broke Your Heart Thread and allow Dumar and Antarius to give you proper advice on how to treat women for maximum effect. No wonder you have to pay for sex.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
or you could go to the Marriage thread where Onoes might have Capri making mother's day cards for your kids. how is her calligraphy?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
UR doing it wrong. Please head over to The Girl Who Broke Your Heart Thread and allow Dumar and Antarius to give you proper advice on how to treat women for maximum effect. No wonder you have to pay for sex.
or you could go to the Marriage thread where Onoes might have Capri making mother's day cards for your kids. how is her calligraphy?
Fucking L O L. Well done, gents.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can't be serious. I assumed you were using a burner phone to talk to her. Now I'm not sure I believe in the wife and kids part of the story again.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
with all the information i have provided....they are still doubters
anyway now that i am providing steel to gentlemen in chinatown....i got a cash kickback last week of $500 and tomorrow $1000
on the mall project we have to give money back to the general contractor fo work that was eliminated, while the erection value was $4,500, my erector suggested we only give back $2200 and split the rest
at the office we were having drinks after work today celebrating the fact that i reached over a million in sales since they hired me in february, and me and the owners were talking about the jobs in chinatown, my boss said if i can get them to pay in cash they would kick some back to me

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dude, if you were lying this whole time it would be impressive but it still wouldn't be the best long troll RR+FoH has ever seen. And quite frankly, your story isn't really believable. Of all the people in the world to happen to post on RR, we get the guy who unashamedly hooks up with street junkies, posts pictures, openly talks about where he works and lives and how he embezzles money, involves some random dude he doesn't know in his illegal activities, and ALSO happens to be the one man in ten million who happens to not have a refractory period.

So yeah, we know you're lying, it's just fun to humor you. Also, since smart people know the best lies are based on truth, it's fun to try and guess what parts of your bullshit are actually real. Unless you've gone to a whooooole lot of trouble the hookers are real, and you probably are that involved in Capri's personal life, which is pretty fucked up. Good chance you're lying about your wife and kids in some way, wouldn't surprise me if you're divorced and talking about your ex wife and kids she doesn't let you see.

And if by some odd chance you really are telling the truth about your miracle dick only starting up in the last 4-5 years, you urgently need to get a prostate exam and PSA test. Not having a refractory period is a 'defect' that you're born with, it's not something that just suddenly happens to you one day. If you're telling the truth, you need to talk to a doctor.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
. . . not have a refractory period.
rrr_img_100992.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
the evidence speaks for itself, i will continue posting my daily activities, believe or choose not to believe, it makes no difference to me, Seimone is still dead, Kristen is still clean and raising a beautiful baby boy, Deena is still fighting with her black boyfriend, Jaime is still in florida, lastest FB posting shows her hooked up with a older white dude who has money, and she looks way better, Capri is still going to fuck me in about 3 hours, and despite all that i am still married

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Who is Jaime with in that photo? Is that the white dude's one black friend?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
the evidence speaks for itself, i will continue posting my daily activities, believe or choose not to believe, it makes no difference to me, Seimone is still dead, Kristen is still clean and raising a beautiful baby boy, Deena is still fighting with her black boyfriend, Jaime is still in florida, lastest FB posting shows her hooked up with a older white dude who has money, and she looks way better, Capri is still going to fuck me in about 3 hours, and despite all that i am still married
And if by some odd chance you really are telling the truth about your miracle dick only starting up in the last 4-5 years, you urgently need to get a prostate exam and PSA test. Not having a refractory period is a 'defect' that you're born with, it's not something that just suddenly happens to you one day. If you're telling the truth, you need to talk to a doctor.
Again, if you're telling the truth you really need to see a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.