My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr208

N00b
I am still waiting for the day that Wolf proves to be an undercover cop and busts J49 for 900 counts of prostitution. I don't want it it happen, but how can that dude be that weird?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I am still waiting for the day that Wolf proves to be an undercover cop and busts J49 for 900 counts of prostitution. I don't want it it happen, but how can that dude be that weird?
You're new to these boards, aren't you?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
This thread is like the perfect jerry springer show. Man, would that shit be glorious to see.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Jerry Springer show - envision it: Johnny is sitting with his wife, and introduces his hookers one by one. Then Wolf cleans all the buttholes on stage.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Isn't it time for a new Fuck, Marry, Kill (and let's assume for the sake of argument that Seimone is still alive)?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Imagine the captions

Johnny49: Married to a midget and addicted to crack heads and sex shops

Ms.49: Thinks blowjobs are immoral; husband knocked up a hooker

You forgot one

Wolf: Butthole cleaner aficionado.
d282a9f4b314b98706d5ebab3f8aacb4.jpeg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
tuesday update......had to run to a jobsite this morning, so i told capri i would pick her up in the city,
got off the exit at the far end and traveled up broadway, texted capri and told her i was window shopping ( looking at whores)
saw a girl i dated about 3 yearsa ago, who i assumed since were fb friends was still clean......AMANDA, yes the one in the sig...pulled over and talked to her briefly she wanted to date, i told her i was occupied, she looks good
went and picked up capri told her about amanda ( they are also fb friends) we circled around and i pointed amanda out to capri and said 3 some
anyway we went on our normal date and to my jobsite, while shes with me deena starts blowing up my phone and i am now texting back with her, blah,blah,blah
can i give her $25.00 to settle up the IOU, yes of course, will meet you in camden, meet up with deena while capri is sitting in the car, me and deena talk, hug, kiss, yada, yada
then she stops and talks with capri
me and capri are now off to the waterfront for round two of our date
drop capri off at the abandon where her boyfriend is staying and i head back to the office,
before i get out of dodge i see deena walking, so...i pick her up and we go to a park to hang out for a little bit
on the 10th she goes to the doctors and should be cleared for fucking after that (her words not mine)

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
she looks a lot better than that other trash you mess around with... why not pick her up instead

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
she looks a lot better than that other trash you mess around with... why not pick her up instead
i had 8 dates with her previously all $80, all in my pickup truck at the cementary, and i just fb messaged her to let her know i am available
i already committed to capri this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.