My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd drop $80 on Amanda if I were J. Girl looks clean.
WTF Toenails....2/10....would not bang.

rrr_img_101665.jpg

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Jesus, Amanda's light years ahead of those other nasty skanks but she probably doesn't need Capt. Save-a-ho to come to her rescue on a weekly basis like the others.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Someone say how expensive that is, so someone else can make a joke about how that's basically just a night out with the wife, but a hoor swallows and is paid to leave at the end of the night.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That's basically just a night out with the wife. But at least the whore will swallow and GTFO when you're done.

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
Sheeeeet. Ain't no way I'm spending $80 when I take my wife to chik-Fil-a on our date night. And at least my cock will smell like a chicken sandwich when she done sucking it.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Apologies. I just had j49 figured for a quantity over quality guy. 80 bucks is like 6 months buttfuck salary for your other whores J. How do you decide?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sheeeeet. Ain't no way I'm spending $80 when I take my wife to chik-Fil-a on our date night. And at least my cock will smell like a chicken sandwich when she done sucking it.
One of my greatest regrets in life is moving to a state without chik-fil-a

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Barebacking hooker isn't even on the pill? How many of your would-be descendents do you think have been aborted J?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure they count on the heroine to kill any fetuses that show up. The problem is he probably knocked this one up while she was on methodone. That's a wild assed guess. All I really know about methodone is that it's not a clinic on method acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.