My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
how bout throwing some money at Amanda, i think i speak for all of us when i say we're tired of hearing about this ratchet trailer park skank Capri.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
so over the last couple of weeks i was able to acquire around $2500 of play money including $400 from my bosses, a sort of cash bonus....anyway i have been keeping capri informed and have her recount the funds as they have been increasing, i told her the money is hers and i am acting as a bank, holding it and dispersing it as needed, well, this has made her life much easier knowing the funds are there,
and has made her much more on point during our time together, she is doing whatever she can to please me,
also it has work out that since many of the jobs i bid on are now active i am spending more time on the road, overseeing the projects, so i have been able to date capri every work day over the last two weeks
so todays time together was unforgetable, we decided to go to the club, capri played music that she used to strip to and put on a lapdance show for me that was WOW, including blow job and fucking
the new added twist is she plays the role as a dominant, during our interactions i would say things to piss her off so she would slap me and call me names and yell at me, things i said today included "while your were in the bathroom i was texting with deena" and "deena will do anal with me if you won't"
to see capri in her new role is both painful and enjoyable, the pleasure she derives from slapping me around is great to watch
Jesus Johnny. You think she keeps that info to herself that you're rolling around with 2.5k cash? No doubt she's told her crackhead boyfriend and he's probably told who the fuck knows who. Maybe I've watched too much of the sopranos and the wire but that's enough to get you killed by some crackhead from where ever you pick up these whores.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Jesus Johnny. You think she keeps that info to herself that you're rolling around with 2.5k cash? No doubt she's told her crackhead boyfriend and he's probably told who the fuck knows who. Maybe I've watched too much of the sopranos and the wire but that's enough to get you killed by some crackhead from where ever you pick up these whores.
but..but..but...she loves me

Amazing how this has evolved from a simple "piece of hide" on the side, into a 2nd reality. This is much more than an affair, this is J49's 2nd family, as unconventional as they may be. The hookers now seem to have equal footing with all of the other characters in J49's life.

Somewhere there is a Psychiatrist missing out on a Great experiment in human addiction/deception..

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
With your indulgence in angry sex & Capri slapping you around, what happens when you get home and your wife sees a bigass red mark across your face?

Do you regularly get slapped around by contractors with skinny fingers and small hands?

Remit_sl

shitlord
With your indulgence in angry sex & Capri slapping you around, what happens when you get home and your wife sees a bigass red mark across your face?

Do you regularly get slapped around by contractors with skinny fingers and small hands?
There is nearly a 0% change that his wife doesn't know by now. She is just happy because she no longer has to give 8 nut blowjobs.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
She don't swallow the shotgun, that's what started this whole crazy ride in the first place

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
she doesn't know.....the redness is gone by the time i get home, as is the whore smell, its the long black hair that i have to worry about, once last week while at home i found capri's hair in my underwear

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Next time you find a long black hair in your underwear, immediately go to your wife and demand to know who she is having an affair with. Throw it in her face, cuss her out, point fingers. Act all betrayed that she's letting someone wear your underwear. Either she'll be so confused that she just stands there, or she'll immediately fire back with something about it being from your whore not hers. Either way it'll be interesting

Remit_sl

shitlord
She don't swallow the shotgun, that's what started this whole crazy ride in the first place
I thought she had a morality crisis on blow jobs in general? I don't remember it being strictly a splatter batter issue. And, she is either in some strange form of denial or totally knows.

Remit_sl

shitlord
Next time you find a long black hair in your underwear, immediately go to your wife and demand to know who she is having an affair with. Throw it in her face, cuss her out, point fingers. Act all betrayed that she's letting someone wear your underwear. Either she'll be so confused that she just stands there, or she'll immediately fire back with something about it being from your whore not hers. Either way it'll be interesting
I agree with this. The ultimate bluff.

Praetorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
so over the last couple of weeks i was able to acquire around $2500 of play money including $400 from my bosses, a sort of cash bonus....anyway i have been keeping capri informed and have her recount the funds as they have been increasing, i told her the money is hers and i am acting as a bank, holding it and dispersing it as needed, well, this has made her life much easier knowing the funds are there,
and has made her much more on point during our time together, she is doing whatever she can to please me,
also it has work out that since many of the jobs i bid on are now active i am spending more time on the road, overseeing the projects, so i have been able to date capri every work day over the last two weeks
so todays time together was unforgetable, we decided to go to the club, capri played music that she used to strip to and put on a lapdance show for me that was WOW, including blow job and fucking
the new added twist is she plays the role as a dominant, during our interactions i would say things to piss her off so she would slap me and call me names and yell at me, things i said today included "while your were in the bathroom i was texting with deena" and "deena will do anal with me if you won't"
to see capri in her new role is both painful and enjoyable, the pleasure she derives from slapping me around is great to watch
Wait...you roleplay domestic disputes with your whores? Isn't that what your marriage is for? Aren't whores so you can not have to deal with drama?

Or has the whore become the wife? This is some Inception level fuckery.

Moglyzoke Moogleman

Stock Pals VP of Shit Stocks
<Gold Donor>
Wait...you roleplay domestic disputes with your whores? Isn't that what your marriage is for? Aren't whores so you can not have to deal with drama?

Or has the whore become the wife?This is some Inception level fuckery.
I mean J49 or the role of J49 was played in a dream I had recently. Shit is real son. Or I was just trying to chase whores in my dreams. Who knows.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Hey, Johnny, are you spending more time with Capri than with your wife on a daily basis? Curious minds want to know.
well if your talking time as in hours/minutes no
but if your talking quality interaction time / then yes on most days
plus capri texts me through out the day, so far this morning more communication with capri

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider

Or has the whore become the wife? This is some Inception level fuckery.
yeah but this is roleplay, while capri is riding my dick she turns and slaps me, it is a humorous juxtaposition

Status
Not open for further replies.