My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
I can practically smell the menthol cigarettes, sweat, and shame emanating from her.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
its pretty frightening that that is the best I've seen her look in a picture, and yet as Quinloe noted, clearly the most manish. What the fuck has this place done to me?

rrr_img_102711.jpg
GIS for visually similar results:
rrr_img_103128.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
you guys are brutal....
Deena is pissed 2 days in a row i told her no to a date
was with Capri from 830 til 130 today

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so capri's boyfriend Martin, is a homeless crack addict with warrants, he manages to latch on to various shops and stores and will work all day for whatever they give him at the end of the day $20 or so, so he was at an auto repair shop for the last few weeks, and then last week he decided to go back at night and rob the place taking a couple of TVs and other items, well, they figured out it was him and went to his abandoned to recover the stuff,and they beat the crap out of him, but the one flat screen he already sold for $60, well the boss wants it back because it cost like a $1000, and they said they would beat him every day til they get it back, so now he is hiding out in another part of camden, but capri is right in the middle of this, they know shes his girl, and are constantly stopping her, while looking for him
i told i am done...she will end up dead or raped over this and i can't deal with this

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
so capri's boyfriend Martin, is a homeless crack addict with warrants, he manages to latch on to various shops and stores and will work all day for whatever they give him at the end of the day $20 or so, so he was at an auto repair shop for the last few weeks, and then last week he decided to go back at night and rob the place taking a couple of TVs and other items, well, they figured out it was him and went to his abandoned to recover the stuff,and they beat the crap out of him, but the one flat screen he already sold for $60, well the boss wants it back because it cost like a $1000, and they said they would beat him every day til they get it back, so now he is hiding out in another part of camden, but capri is right in the middle of this, they know shes his girl, and are constantly stopping her, while looking for him
i told i am done...she will end up dead or raped over this and i can't deal with this
Probably just a scam to get 1k out of your 2k cash that you so intelligently told Capri you have.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Sounds legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.