My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
sorry, well the video was shot yesterday after we left the adult book store.....while in the store we occupied a booth and she gave me multiple blowjobs, 4x she had to exit the booth to spit my load in a trash can, after the third time she comes back in the booth and says "awkward" as there were guys standing outside watching....she did swallow once....not bad for $20 and a ride home...

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I never get to see the junkies like this. I see them a bit further down the road. Blue with no pulse and have passively regurgitated and aspirated their lunch. Quite often also into their own eyeballs. Which are pointed in two different directions.

So I guess.... good for you? For helping her?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
i stepped out of the car while she made the video...a lot of the things she said in the video, she never said to me face to face, what i asked her to make was a video of her talking dirty to me, and i guess she took a more heartfelt approach, i actually prefer this one as opposed to my request

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't see anything strange at 1:36. She's saying "a lot of fun" and the camera moves as she shifts.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"we used to have a lot of fun and you know we steal dinner rolls more memories to come"

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
johnny just a fair warning if you post another one of these awful hooker confessional videos i'm going to have no choice but to start murdering them and dumping them in the Schuylkill river. fair warning given.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
My buddy, who lives in Philly, was arrested and spent two days in jail for stealing dinner rolls while he was drunk.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
just made another deal....gave a supplier a $40,000 order...then threw in another $2000 and ask for $500 back to pay me for delivering the samples to my customer....he tells me to take the whole $2000 as he appreciated the order
so now i have $900, $500, $4000 and $2000 lined up.............time to find some better whores
rrr_img_77346.jpg
rrr_img_77347.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
had a lunch date with deena and her text says "yes but gotta be a quick one gotta see my daughter can't get u off five times"
i cancelled the date.....

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Johnnay, you should try that myth out that if you eat too many sweets then your jizz gets a little sweeter. Given your extraordinary rate of testing opportunities, you may be able to confirm this tale . (Unless the hooker's taste buds have died a long time ago from dong overdose)

FeloniousMonk_sl

shitlord
Johnnay, you should try that myth out that if you eat too many sweets then your jizz gets a little sweeter. Given your extraordinary rate of testing opportunities, you may be able to confirm this tale . (Unless the hooker's taste buds have died a long time ago from dong overdose)
He'd give her diabetes.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
picked up Capri at 8:30......let her buy her stuff....took on a job site visit in pennslyvannia, found a nice park, hopped in the back seat, came once from bj, 3x from cowgirl, 2x from reversre cowgirl, dropped her back off and made it to the office by 1, good morning.........
rrr_img_78235.jpg
rrr_img_78236.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.