Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
J49 if you caught deena polishing off one of your kids how would that go down
rrr_img_84877.jpg

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I mean given that they go to a private all boys school - they're all heading to Camden sooner or later. It's like that's what J49 actually wanted from the onset. Like father like son.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so my cell phone has the app where every time someone bids on my E bay items a cash registar sound goes off....yesterday at lunch deena strips down to her bra and panties and right as she hops in my lap, someone bids on ebay, so when she heard the cash registar sound, she asked what that was about, i said my phone knows when our session begins and i have to start paying.....

Pennilenko

Silver Knight of the Realm
I've read most of the thread and I might have missed it, if so sorry. J49, would you mind if your wife was getting some action on the side similar to your habits?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
lunch date with capri...she's running around now trying to find some condoms, then hopping the train to see me

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
had a nice time with capri.......she asked why i don't cum from her blowjobs anymore...so i told her they were not as good as before...well she changed her technique, and wow
then as were having sex, she took on a dominant roll...making me call her master and beg for her to fuck me

Vinen

God is dead
had a nice time with capri.......she asked why i don't cum from her blowjobs anymore...so i told her they were not as good as before...well she changed her technique, and wow
then as were having sex, she took on a dominant roll...making me call her master and beg for her to fuck me
This thread is where I go to remind myself there are people with more problems then me.

tzemph

Golden Knight of the Realm
A lot of successful intelligent people are unfortunately addicted to Heroin. Just because your a drug addict doesn't necessarily mean your an idiot.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
A lot of successful intelligent people are unfortunately addicted to Heroin. Just because your a drug addict doesn't necessarily mean your an idiot.
^Confirmed addict trying to feel better about themselves.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Correction - it doesn't mean you aren't intelligent. By definition if you become addicted to heroin you are a fucking idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.