My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So no regrets ever? Not about a single sexual encounter in your life?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Not even the one that gave you and your wife the clap? (Or whatever disease it was)

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Not even the one that gave you and your wife the clap? (Or whatever disease it was)
none that stand out as a WTF moment.....but there have been a couple of times....i regretted picking one up after spending a couple minutes with them, i just paid them to leave

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_84540.jpg

Jamie in Rehab......no regrets with her....fucked her 7x only got 1 std, would do again

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Is there anyone outside of RR and the girls who knows what you're doing?
He has three whores who know each other and even if he was discreet about it in his RL, I am positive those three whores are not. His situation really seems to be spinning out of control and he doesn't even know it yet. There will be a text, or a letter, or a face to face with his wife eventually. This stuff never works out well at the end.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I hope J49 rides the crazy train until it falls off the rails and enjoys every minute of it. Then posts it all in detail.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
rrr_img_84540.jpg

Jamie in Rehab......no regrets with her....fucked her 7x only got 1 std, would do again
Most people would look at that "1 std bit" as 1 too many and not do again. It's like playing russian roulette but with crotch rot instead of bullets.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Is there anyone outside of RR and the girls who knows what you're doing?
no....

the thing about hookers, there paths don't cross mine or my wifes in real life, camden is an hour from my hometown, and they will never be a reason to go there

my first sexual encounter was with a girl named Alita........I was in my early 20's and made her wait six months before we did it, she was beautiful and i loved her, she died at the age of 35 from colon cancer, my second sexual partner was my wife, aside from getting a doulbe blowjob from some girls i worked with, my only other encounters were with pros....and not until much later in life, I have never picked one that i would later have regrets about
Welp, a cocktail (pardon the pun) of guilt, repression, and the security that comes from the guarantee of intimacy with professionals. I think we have our answer.

Johnny, I visit the thread often just to see what's posted... it's fascinating to follow along. No judgment.

I *would* advise, however, some serious counseling for the sake of everyone involved.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
monday was whoreless.....like friday, DEENA asked to see me then tried to postpone 15 minutes later....which i declined
tuesday comes around and CAPRI wants to see me for lunch, but the company owners son wants to have lunch to discuss his martial problems, his wife is cheating on him with a black guy 8 years younger than her, anyway then CAPRI wants to meet after i am done work, so i pick her up, blowjob....then i take her to score, while she is copping, i check my fb account via my phone and there is a message from SEIMONE, she is waiting at the transpo center, unfortunately, 55 minutes too late, so i drop off CAPRI at the train station, and as i make my way home i see DEENA on broadway with her boyfriend, so i call her, we talk a bit and she wants to see me tomorrow, as does CAPRI....

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I hope someone buys you a "World's Greatest Dad" coffee mug for xmas J49.

Status
Not open for further replies.