rrr_img_85746.jpg
rrr_img_85747.jpg
rrr_img_85748.jpg
rrr_img_85749.jpg
rrr_img_85750.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The Xbox was real. It was some random guy on foh who gave her one and some games since she couldnt afford a Christmas present for her kid. He wanted pics of her kid using it for his charity or business or whatever to show off the people they help but of course she never sent any pics of it being used by her son which led everyone to assume it was pawned to feed her pill habit.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
my owner required 15% markup and 3% to cover insurance costs, he always gets that and sometimes more, last year i sold over 3 million dollars worth of work and made my owner over $450,000, the latest kickback was available because after i booked the job i was able to find an erector to do the work cheaper than the original price i used, i went into the bid at $170,000 for erection, but afterwards had a price of $156,000, so i gave the lower price erector the job for $170,000 with the understanding that there will be no backcharges and at the end they would look at the bottom line and give me something back,
What are you going to do when the people you are fucking over find out youre fucking them over?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Blazin sounds like he thinks giving her an xbox is worse than giving her $1000.

I don't console game, but I remember xboxes being quite a bit cheaper. Or was this at a time when they were rare?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
What are you going to do when the people you are fucking over find out youre fucking them over?
the other erector ??? well they have never done a project for our company as there prices are usually high, as we solicit quotes from various erectors. they are never guaranteed to be low, nor do we tell any of them if we used their number, they also bid several fabricators and i am sure i didn't get their best price, as i have doing this for 26 years, i think i know how the games are played, what i have seen could fill volumes, but who really cares, i was just trying to show how i acquired the funds, no longer will i attempt to defend, bottom line my boss makes his money, my subs make thier money, in fact the holiday gifts i get from people i give work to is amazing in of itself

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Or your boss who just paid 170k for 156k worth of work so you could steal 14k from him and give it to your menagerie of whores.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Or your boss who just paid 170k for 156k worth of work so you could steal 14k from him and give it to your menagerie of whores.
Due to the quality of this thread, I am willing to forgive this 14k transgression. Because science.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
For the record I have no clue if Lori has a brother or not. She could have been telling the truth on that the entire time. I just used it as an excuse to get the story rolling.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Its okay his wife doesnt give him BJs
Yes, this is a fantastic reason to cheat on her with street whores and nut in them 5 times in an adult bookstore while 10 other guys watch.

Shit makes total sense.

I'll be honest though. I'm totally jealous about the multi-orgasm thing. I can maybe do 2 a day, and that would be one earlier in the day, and one at night.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
While there's some highly questionable behavior/decisions made by Johnny at times.. mainly, his reasoning for being with the pros in the first place, but I don't fault him for the kickbacks. It sounds like he's skimming off the top of someone make way more then he is (even with the kickbacks) and the money that could have been saved is just a cost pushed onto bigger businesses that are paying for the contract in the first place. They were happy with the quote agreed to, it makes no difference to them if the actual labor comes in a little bit cheaper.

Some people have some overly strict morals. I wouldn't think twice about pocketing $100 I found if it turned out to be from a corporation like Walmart somehow, but if I knew it was some little old ladies, I'd return it in a heartbeat. Black and white judgement leads to some dark places. His skimming is pretty low on the totem pole of 'crime' in that it's not really hurting anyone.

I also see where AngryGerbil was going with some of his comments before. When you realize that a big part of what most women are attracted to is the comfort of being provided for, whether emotionally, financially, or both. Pros are just stripping away all the other BS and getting straight to the point. We like to lie to ourselves that relationships don't boil down to things as simple as that (and they don't, not completely) but they certainly are a bigger factor then we like to admit.

I'm not saying he's well adjusted by any means, he clearly is straddling the line between falling for them and keeping it professional, and could fall over at any time. Plus, his logic for seeing them is pretty thin. But, I at least understand how he got to this point.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you think stealing 14k is somewhat of a big deal, you've not been in contact with true wealth before.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you think stealing 14k is somewhat of a big deal, you've not been in contact with true wealth before.
If you think stealing 14k from ANY company is something that wont get your ass terminated instantly, you live in a fairy tale world.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I wish my job allowed me to kickback 14k without anyone noticing.

Maybe Microsoft is interested in how much I use office? *sigh*

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
in this thread, people don't understand the way greasy corporate america works. kickbacks are a way of life. his boss gets them, or got them when he had his job. not taking the kickback makes you look like some type of whistleblower and can get you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.