My Spider Bro

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
My spider bro (big one, named Webster by my kids) has a spider bro. Or we think they're bros, they might have been fighting.
rrr_img_113624.jpg

Any idea what spider that is?
I bet the big one is a lady.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
My spider bro (big one, named Webster by my kids) has a spider bro. Or we think they're bros, they might have been fighting.
rrr_img_113624.jpg

Any idea what spider that is?
Male on the right, female on the left. Where are you at Bisi? I could find out for you if I knew that. Or you could just do what I do and google some variant of Brown spider with your city/state and sift through zillions of images until you find it.

• 1Jew

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I used to have a spiderbro in my house, and he ate all the stupid little ants that roam around foraging for shit.

But the lizardbro's who inhabit my house ate my spiderbro. And these asshole lizardbro's don't eat ants. nor do they eat any flying insects like mosquitoes and shit.

• 1Jew

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I had a pretty sizable spider that built an equally sizable web between my front door awning and the side of the house. It had babies, and now there's giant webs on both sides of the front door. I haven't had mosquito problems since they set up shop (I used to get bit several times just walking from the house to the car). I reward them by keeping the front light on until I go to bed to give them some meal choices.

• 1Jew

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Male on the right, female on the left. Where are you at Bisi? I could find out for you if I knew that. Or you could just do what I do and google some variant of Brown spider with your city/state and sift through zillions of images until you find it.
Southwestern Ontario

I'm pretty sure it's an orbweaver.

• 1Jew

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
No spiderbros in new apartment. I had a couple daddy long legs but I don't really like their kind. They can't even stick up for themselves. Hopefully with Winter coming a spiderbro will move in.

• 1Jew

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
According to the internet my two spider bros were fucking.

I might have to take my spider bro to the abortion clinic.

• 1Jew

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
No spiderbros in new apartment. I had a couple daddy long legs but I don't really like their kind. They can't even stick up for themselves. Hopefully with Winter coming a spiderbro will move in.
Gotta watch out for them, they are the most venomous but their fangs can't pierce human skin...

• 1Jew

Ryanz

<Banned>
I just remembered I have a giant spider bro in my back yard. I forgot this thread existed. Pictures to come later.

• 1Jew

Ryanz

<Banned>
Due to the torrential rain we had yesterday, spider"bro" has moved on, and only left an egg sack in her place.

• 1Jew

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
You called it "bro" and "her" when the spider's gender is actually a cantaloupe please respect cantaloupe pronouns.

• 1Jew

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
This thread reminds of the spider crawling, skittering, and death sounds from EQ.

• 1Jew

Chesire_sl

shitlord
fort polk
skeeters so big you damn near need a shoulder fired missile to take one down

fuck that place

• 1Jew

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
So in the place I recently moved into, I was taking a shower when this tiny white spider tried to descend on my head. It was very small, maybe barely bigger than my fingernail on my thumb, and did not have a web but it spun a strand to ease itself down from the ceiling and then ran back up i when it missed my head. Can't figure out what kind of spider it was, anyone have any ideas?

• 1Jew

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Either you're an infant or that is not a "very small" spider. Sounds pretty big to me.

It was about the size of a quarter, barely bigger than normal-sized thumbnails. Are your thumbnails an alternative source of ivory or something?

• 1Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users