My Spider Bro

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
So in one of the bathrooms in my place I've been having trouble with Millipedes, fuckers were everywhere I found like 20 of them on the ground one night after I took a shower. I cleaned up a bit and sprayed some stuff around to try and kill them off and nothing seemed to really work. Just as of ~2 weeks ago I noticed a little spider took up shop in the corner, built itself a web and started capturing these little fucks. After a couple days I realized what was going on and realized I wanted this spider to stay forever, so I started cleaning up after it and taking care of the husks that weren't stuck in the web. I also decided to give it a name, since I wasn't sure of the gender and since it loved Millipedes I aptly named it Millie. Today it finally got to the point where Millie had just too many damn dead bugs in her web so I had to tear that shit down, he watched in horror as I cleaned up the dead bodies of her adversaries but eventually it went back down to his corner and sat there sadly for a bit. When I was finished cleaning I saw her starting to rebuild the web.

Just wanted to make a post to tell Millie that it's an awesome spider. Spider bros for life.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So you live in a shit hole that is only marginally made better by nature's newspaper swatter.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I wish I had pet spiders in my house. I don't really have a problem with bugs being on the third floor of an apartment building though.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wish I had pet spiders in my house. I don't really have a problem with bugs being on the third floor of an apartment building though.
Yeah we're in a pretty rural area with the woods in our back yard. Huge ass yard + woods with stream = bugs :<

My vet actually gave me a bunch of Nematodes to release back there because they eat fleas/ticks and shit. It's helped a ton with the fleas.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Need to find your spider a mate so it can pass its legacy as protector of the realm down to the next generation of spider bros.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
One thing I've heard is possible if you live in an area with a lot of flying insects is to buy/make bat houses. I think that'd be the most baller shit ever to have 500 bats living in small houses in your attack, and at night they fly around protect your home.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
One thing I've heard is possible if you live in an area with a lot of flying insects is to buy/make bat houses. I think that'd be the most baller shit ever to have 500 bats living in small houses in your attack, and at night they fly around protect your home.
Yeah they're fucking everywhere in our backyard. I go out and grill at night and can hear them flying around.
I would scream like a little girl if I saw that shit, those things straight up gross me out.
Yeah they're fucking disgusting, first night they were there I stepped on one and that shit stained my foot for like days. Fuck em.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Hmm, I wonder if that would work here. I live on the 5th floor of my building and the only bugs I ever see are Boxelder bugs during the fall. They're harmless, but they're annoying as fuck.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
yeah box elder bugs are annoying, but one bug I don't get is mayflys

1mayfly0722l.jpg

These fucking thigns are the most worthless bugs ever. I can literally go up to one and flick it and it doesn't move. I can find a swarm of them sitting on the gorund and stomp them out. I don't get how swarms of billions of them can survive without every starling and robin chowing down for days on their dumb asses.
july202014.gif

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
So in one of the bathrooms in my place I've been having trouble with Millipedes, fuckers were everywhere I found like 20 of them on the ground one night after I took a shower. I cleaned up a bit and sprayed some stuff around to try and kill them off and nothing seemed to really work. Just as of ~2 weeks ago I noticed a little spider took up shop in the corner, built itself a web and started capturing these little fucks. After a couple days I realized what was going on and realized I wanted this spider to stay forever, so I started cleaning up after it and taking care of the husks that weren't stuck in the web. I also decided to give it a name, since I wasn't sure of the gender and since it loved Millipedes I aptly named it Millie. Today it finally got to the point where Millie had just too many damn dead bugs in her web so I had to tear that shit down, he watched in horror as I cleaned up the dead bodies of her adversaries but eventually it went back down to his corner and sat there sadly for a bit. When I was finished cleaning I saw her starting to rebuild the web.

Just wanted to make a post to tell Millie that it's an awesome spider. Spider bros for life.
I thought you were writing a metaphor of Keg weeding out all the trannys on this forum, but naming the spider Millie makes me unsure.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I <3 nature's exterminators~

Here in Orlando there are fucking bugs/mosquitos everywhere and I see them in the webs of our little house spider bro who has taken up residence in our guest bathroom. Makes me proud of he/she.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Feel free to take some of my spiders. They are fucking EVERYWHERE here. Just at my desk I kill at least 1/day. I have bushes sandwiching a path in my yard, and you'll walk through, break all the little webs going between them, come back 10 minutes later, and half of them are strung up again already. It's ridiculous. We have Black Widows too - kill them in my wife's shop at least once every 2-3 weeks. Neighbor says there are Brown Recluse here as well, but not familiar enough to spot 'em. They are in the kitchen, the bathrooms, the bedrooms - they bungee from the ceiling onto your head while you're just taking a shit or on the comp, or whatever. Fucking little ninja bitches! And yet we have a nice clean home (for having a toddler running around) with 2 cats and a dog, all of which will eat anything they can catch.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I once found a spider on my bed, it ran away before i could do anything about it. Fast forward a couple weeks-I found a baby spider exploring around on my work desk at home.. I verbally gave an ultimatum to the spider that by being merciful to her/his baby, i invoke that he will stay out of my sight, and protect me from the millipedes that could potentially invade my house.

Needless to say, i've never seen a bug in my house in 2-3 years now.

Spider bros are fucking great.