Naked and Afraid

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I would have made the sacrifice and been handing out protein shakes left and right.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I realize they only show us what they want to show, but almost every time we saw the six person group they were lying around. I would say, "Hey, you four, break off in pairs and go find food. THAT IS YOUR JOB. Find food." The other two can get water, maintain the fire, etc. it just seemed like they weren't organized at all. I don't blame EJ and Jeff for not joining them.

Also, how can everyone lament about "OMG NEED PROTEIN....so weak" and the vegetarian had no problem lasting 40 days. Is it magic to proclaim "Oh, I'm vegetarian" and not need protein?
The vegetarian said that she had no problem finding food. It's just never shown. Lol.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Latest episode had a retired cop in his 50s find a small twig in the shape of a cross. He worshipped the thing until he started to get hypotensive and was requested to leave the game.

I don't understand these people who come in with wives on the outside and are unwilling to cuddle their partner for warmth. I would imagine the wives or husbands on the outside would KNOW the survivalists would be naked with someone else.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I think if you think your wife is going to flip her shit if she sees you in bed naked with the woman, you just better not go. There was one guy that was super worried about his wife seeing him doing something inappropriate and it turned out his marriage was on the rocks and he came home to divorce papers anyway so in hindsight he totally should have cuddled up.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Newest episode was definitely one of the better episodes. I think the Louisiana and this group were the most compatible out of everyone.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
A lot of people get fucked up on the show and go home with long recoveries. An IV and some baby food sounds like probably the bare minimum the team could give that person so they don't lose yet another contestant.

They do have an obligation to not let people die and it is a TV show made for entertainment.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
A lot of people get fucked up on the show and go home with long recoveries. An IV and some baby food sounds like probably the bare minimum the team could give that person so they don't lose yet another contestant.

They do have an obligation to not let people die and it is a TV show made for entertainment.
Like I said, I get that - but then they should be filming that so people know the truth. These people are survivalists - so it isn't like they know what they are getting into. If this happens how many times has a "Oh hey look there is lobster in our trap!" and it wasn't some producer just throwing that food in there.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Wow, that was a first. 5 days in and someone goes psycho. Forced by the crew to tap out. And he seemed like a really nice dude too. I guess it's true - it's always the ones you least suspect.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
The only thing crazier than that man is they dropped them off in central Florida on a nature trail where the dangers were retirement homes, dangerously crazy old people and illegal aliens.

Oldbased

> Than U
Was there a new one last night? I have it set on my DVR but after last week was some recap shit of people who get bit in their vagina while naked or some stupid crap I didn't bother looking at last nights recording.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A trigger warning was issued last night.
Wow. Just wow. I want to give that crazy nut bag the benefit of the doubt. If she truly went 7 days without sleep, that would fuck with your head! That said, I probably would have done the same thing as the Viking dude at that point and separated myself from her.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Was there a new one last night? I have it set on my DVR but after last week was some recap shit of people who get bit in their vagina while naked or some stupid crap I didn't bother looking at last nights recording.
Yeah, I guess that was like a mid-season break or something. ?\_(?)_/?

Looks like XL is returning again as well.

Oldbased

> Than U
From the start when she said something like she was searching for a life long friend due to the experience or whatever I thought she was man hunting dick out there.
Sleep does fuck with your head but that woman probably places #2 or #3 of the show crazies.
Thinking about it, I've only seen what appears to be 2-3 sane women on the show.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
season 7, ppl that have watched eps 5 so far...
feels like they purposely found the weakest beta males that would be guaranteed to tap out, likes it's SJW season

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
season 7, ppl that have watched eps 5 so far...
feels like they purposely found the weakest beta males that would be guaranteed to tap out, likes it's SJW season
Very possible. Keep in mind these were filmed months back and it was expected Hillary would be president.

• 1Like