Nathan For You

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Definitely lost my shit when he did that.

Starting it off with "Ooooh!" was so unnecessary, but so perfect.

spronk

FPS noob
Jesus Christ Nathan, you are a hardcore sumbitch. While probably not my top episode of the show, the balls on this guy are amazing. Everything about Corey was awesome, from working at an arcade store, being a Magic supernerd, and playing video games all day. Nathan fucking learned how to tightrope walk for 22 minutes of TV, goddamn.

coolbeanscorey89 / 26 / Ventura, California | OkCupid

45171737159930317.webp

"We love you Corey."
"yes."

"after putting the grandparents at ease, we left"
"the gunman has been killed, you can walk around the hotel now in safety."

"and Jasmine, I love you"
"...what"

web exclusive on how he learned to walk a wire
Nathan For You - Exclusive - Learning to Walk the Wire - YouTube

Xevy

Log Wizard
I just laughed harder at that video than I did the last episode. Fucking great.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
"I personally think that using a balance bar is cowardly and I look down on any wire walker that does use it."

Nathan rules.

spronk

FPS noob
PXdpOZe.png

Nathan twitter said:
A week before premiere (Sept 21) we're airing a 1 hr special where I check in w/ folks from past eps called "Nathan for You: A Celebration"

He's also got some show or something in Toronto where he will intro the new series and just talk to the audience for an hour, google him if you live around there

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It was elaborate as hell, but didn't find it as funny as previous episodes. I could have just been tired when i watched it, though

Xevy

Log Wizard
It was elaborate as hell, but didn't find it as funny as previous episodes. I could have just been tired when i watched it, though
Pretty much how I felt. They took a basic premise then added like 7 layers to it. There were some chuckles, but not as outrageously funny as some previous episodes.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
i think its better when he does like 3 hustles an episode instead of just one. It starts getting drawn out for too long

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I thought it was pretty damn funny. That one guy looked shockingly like a young Jim Carrey.

But anyway, didn't he commit fraud? Maybe Michael Richards gave him permission. Otherwise I imagine he could most certainly sue.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I thought it was pretty damn funny. That one guy looked shockingly like a young Jim Carrey.

But anyway, didn't he commit fraud? Maybe Michael Richards gave him permission. Otherwise I imagine he could most certainly sue.

What about it was fraud?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Did any of you watch season 4, episode 0? It was an hour long (with commercials). They called it a Celebration. Lots of "where are they now" type things with some previous episodes. So fucking awkward.