Nathan For You

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Got to meet Nathan tonight. Exact same dude in real life, awkward as fuck. It was perfect.

1581_1527920516887.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Nathan Fielder has signed a one year overall deal at HBO, Variety has learned exclusively.

Under the deal, Fielder will serve as executive producer on”How To…With John Wilson,” which has been ordered to series at HBO, and an untitled comedy pilot in which Fielder will star as well as write and direct.

“How To…With John Wilson” is a half-hour, first person documentary series hosted by an anxious New Yorker (Wilson) who attempts to give everyday advice while dealing with his own personal issues. Acting as both cameraman and narrator, he covertly documents the lives of fellow New Yorkers in a comic odyssey of self-discovery, inevitably making the audience comfortable with the awkward contradictions of modern life.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
if i didn't know nathan fielder, i'd think that write-up would sound like the most pretentious "millennial" nonsense... but i DO know nathan fielder and so i'm extremely excited to be amazed by how... weird he is.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm bingeing all of this because of The Rehearsal. The episode in S3 with the play inside the smoking bar is the prototype for the Rehearsal lol, even has him swapping out a real person with an actress

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I recently binge watched all the show and was pretty impressed with it. It's really amazing how far people are willing to let themselves go for a little bit of attention or money.

The last episode was surprisingly poignant and thoughtful, even with some of his hijinks thrown in. A great way to end the show.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I recently binge watched all the show and was pretty impressed with it. It's really amazing how far people are willing to let themselves go for a little bit of attention or money.

The last episode was surprisingly poignant and thoughtful, even with some of his hijinks thrown in. A great way to end the show.

It has me lolling a lot. The only parts which are too cringe are him being awkward around women