NBA 2013?14 Season

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
I know its been said a lot, but seriously, when james isnt being completely dominant, the heat lack so much. They look pretty lost, and lacking energy.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I turned it off already. Refs have Pacers in penalty with 8 minutes to go, LeBron and Co getting mugged on the other end as usual and Pacers having their hot from 3 game. Not worth my time.

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
I turned it off already. Refs have Pacers in penalty with 8 minutes to go, LeBron and Co getting mugged on the other end as usual and Pacers having their hot from 3 game. Not worth my time.
Does that mean you also put your lebron blow up doll that you have been blowing for 2 1/2 quarters away as well?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I think I'm going to get tickets to game 2, should be fun. Only problem is if I go I will only get like 5 hours of sleep.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Are you seriously blaming the refs for the current score? Jesus, you don't even fucking watch the games do you?

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Are you seriously blaming the refs for the current score? Jesus, you don't even fucking watch the games do you?
I watch them until the NBA makes it not worth my valuable time, like now. When West can drape his arm around LeBron's neck and pull him to the ground and it isn't a flagrant and everything Miami does is an offensive foul, it's just bullshit.

I'm used to it though, that's why you want home court advantage.

Also Pacers 2x as many FTs as Miami, despite Miami consistently driving the paint. Oh wait, I know why, verticality rule = Pacers can never commit a foul ever, never. Miami more points in the paint than the Pacers, Hibbert shooting more FTs than the Heat's entire team. In fact the Pacers have more FTs in the 3Q than the Heat have total. This is a total ref job because the NBA wants an exciting series like last year and they know with how weak the Pacers are emotionally if they lose at home in game 1 this series is over. They need a 30 point win at home in game one to keep this series interesting. That is why the refs are ensuring the Heat can't get anything going.

The 3Q ended in a 19 to 2 FT disparity favoring the Pacers.

Edit: More negs please. I really want to be the first on the site to -100 negs. I need to get a good lead while some trolls are banned.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I watch them until the NBA makes it not worth my valuable time, like now. When West can drape his arm around LeBron's neck and pull him to the ground and it isn't a flagrant and everything Miami does is an offensive foul, it's just bullshit.

I'm used to it though, that's why you want home court advantage.

Also Pacers 2x as many FTs as Miami, despite Miami consistently driving the paint. Oh wait, I know why, verticality rule = Pacers can never commit a foul ever, never.

Edit: More negs please. I really want to be the first on the site to -100 negs. I need to get a good lead while some trolls are banned.
Hahahaha

ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Your tears would be delicious too if the Thunder didn't get crazy gifts the first two rounds. No Ibaka against the Spurs though, so you're fucked. I doubt it even goes 6.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
someone give Miami an NBA rulebook to review. 19 fouls vs. pacers' 12.

el oh el.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
someone give Miami an NBA rulebook to review. 19 fouls vs. pacers' 12.

el oh el.
It's not just about foul count, it's about FT attempt and timing of fouls. Early in penalty, everything on Hibbert a foul, Miami can't get to the line, etc. Of course you're a Rose fan who doesn't watch games just watches box scores and hopes for the Heat to lose because your team and your player have been hot garbage for four years and all you can do is come in this thread, shit talk LeBron and masturbate to Jordan memories.

Cut it to single digits, next time down the floor phantom call on George to bail out the Pacers. THAT HASN'T BEEN HAPPENING AT ALL THIS GAME.

Chalmers if you're gonna try to hurt someone make it PG please, who gives a fuck if you hurt Watson he is a chump.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
If we needed anymore evidence this game was fixed, they just provided it. Called tech on floor changed to flagrant GAVE WATSON 3 FTS ON A FUCKING DRIVE. Three FTs on a flagrant drive to the rim? Why? Anyone know why? Of course you don't. Pure unadulterated ref job. Fucking bullshit.

TRY TO MAKE IT LESS OBVIOUS NBA THAT YOU'RE FUCKING THE HEAT IN THE ASS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.

Dirty play from a dirty team, you stay classy Miami.
Watson shouldn't stiff arm Chalmers like he is playing football unless he wants to be pushed out of bounds like in football imo.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I turned it off already.
Cut it to single digits, next time down the floor phantom call on George to bail out the Pacers. THAT HASN'T BEEN HAPPENING AT ALL THIS GAME.

Chalmers if you're gonna try to hurt someone make it PG please, who gives a fuck if you hurt Watson he is a chump.
Claims he's not even watching the game yet cries over every play.

And to answer your question, since you don't know anything about basketball, a flagrant foul gives you a FT and a shooting foul gives you two free throws. 1 + 2 = 3

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Claims he's not even watching the game yet cries over every play.
Reading the comments section on ESPN while I F5 this thread and buy parts for my car's motor swap. I'm actually watching No Strings Attached atm, not this travesty of a NBA ref job.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, the NBA put the fix in. They don't want their most popular star in the finals. They want the boring pacers.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I never said the fix is for the Finals or the series, I specifically said it's to make sure this series goes six or seven games. They don't want the Pacers losing in 5, which would be the case if they lost game 1 at home to the Heat. Makes total sense. NBA wants revenue and longer series. Explains the first round this year too. Of course they want LeBron in the Finals but if it takes him 7 games to get there it's much better for the NBA so they'll do everything they can to ensure this series goes the distance.