NBA 2013?14 Season

EmiliaEQ_sl

shitlord
Comments like this aren't based in reality
Why not, are you denying Lebron is the best athlete ? Incredibly gifted and can category per category do better than MJ ?

Can he hold up 6 Championship trophies along with 6 finals MVP trophies at 1 time?
Of course not, Lebron is the better athlete, but he's a pussy.
This is why in 20 years no matter how many ring LB wins, we'll remember his "memorable 4th quarters" and "Teh Decision".
Which while pale in comparisons to MJ's miracle vs Boston, Flu Game or just the times did what was necessary to win.

Le Pussy vs MJ's Win or die Trying.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Lebron = Best athlete ever.

MJ = Biggest, fuck you I am winning this shit no matter what, ever.

That sum it up?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
It's hard not to concede the point that Pippen would have been a sure hall of famer if he weren't drafted onto the bulls because he's still 100 times better than anyone Lebron played with at Cleveland....

Keep arguing points you only think I'm making and telling me I don't think gud instead of just making coherent points. Doesn't bother me that much, but I'm sure others are getting sick of an argument that is only happening because you're insisting on arguing with the things you think others are saying.

Pippen was really, really good, but not a hall of famer and wouldn't have made the hall without the Jordan influence. Lebron is great, but not as great as Jordan because Lebron can't even live up to his own potential half the time, much less maximize the potential of his teammates the way Jordan could.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Why do people forget about Pippen when he was with portland and pushed the Lakers shit in, until their coach had the bright idea of not using a timeout for a whole 4th quarter, and that was the best Lakers team of recent times.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
His 12.5 points and 6 rebounds per game were legendary. Also, the Blazers loss is something to brag about

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
It's hard not to concede the point that Pippen would have been a sure hall of famer if he weren't drafted onto the bulls because he's still 100 times better than anyone Lebron played with at Cleveland....

Keep arguing points you only think I'm making and telling me I don't think gud instead of just making coherent points. Doesn't bother me that much, but I'm sure others are getting sick of an argument that is only happening because you're insisting on arguing with the things you think others are saying.

Pippen was really, really good, but not a hall of famer and wouldn't have made the hall without the Jordan influence. Lebron is great, but not as great as Jordan because Lebron can't even live up to his own potential half the time, much less maximize the potential of his teammates the way Jordan could.
Fine.

pablos

Lord Nagafen Raider
does anybody know where I could watch a replay of this years finals, I never got a chance to watch them b/c of work.
I heard the spurs put on a clinic

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
LBJ is such a faggot I can't believe he left that team. They're a model organization.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Why dont we unban Gaige. I would like to hear his Lebron opinions.