NBA 2013?14 Season

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Jesus fucking Christ, how do you not call that foul on lebron. Good to be the king I guess

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I missed the foul I saw James arm in between George arms, then George wanted to go up. Hitting the ball into James arm, didn't see when James initiated the contact.

Saw the replay again, definitely not a foul, all ball.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol refs

Heat had to dirty Wade the back of PG's head and punch West in the eye to win. I guess this means Gaige is back for game three. The hilarity will be worth it.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Quick Urlithani, rage about that not being a flagrant.
I am crippled by two things: First, I don't have a single angry bone in my body, and secondly, I quit my job, left my wife, moved in with my mom, tried to sleep with an underage girl, downloaded the LeBron app, got a Lebron waifu pillow...and Ambiturner outs me because I forgot that Gaige didn't root for the Heat before 2012 when Lebron got there. Needless to say I am crushed. The seed planted may one day grow into an angry ranting tree of rape but not today.

Also would not recommend method acting. Just hire Daniel Day Lewis instead.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Well, the Heat are going to win and Gaige is going to come brag about how they did it on the road despite the refs. But how nice has it been in this thread while he has been gone?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I missed the foul I saw James arm in between George arms, then George wanted to go up. Hitting the ball into James arm, didn't see when James initiated the contact.

Saw the replay again, definitely not a foul, all ball.
What? It wasn't any ball. It wasn't even below the elbow.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Nice shot at the fans leaving the stadium stay classy Indianapolis. At least heat fans would have left at the beginning of the forth quarter, not so close to the end.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Damnit, should've put Reggie in.

At least with half our starters (the only people playing) being hurt we held Queen Lebron's Heat to sub 90 points.