NBA 2013?14 Season

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Jackson has 11.

Shaq left because Jackson left because Jackson no longer wanted to coach Bryant. The Lakers were making moves designed to placate Bryant and because of that ruined a championship team that would've made the Finals a few more years at least.
I don't know man. I think i'd trust the Laker fans that somehow have distorted history to place zero blame on Kobe for any of this.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Golden State is at the same spot we are. I expected to be battling with them for playoff seeding. Now its looking like we might just miss out entirely again.
Golden State's success is entirely dependent on the starting five being healthy. There's not enough depth on the bench if one of them goes down.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Golden State's success is entirely dependent on the starting five being healthy. There's not enough depth on the bench if one of them goes down.
Yeeep. I feel that one too. Has Iggy been the only injury you guys have had so far this year? I'd be crossing my fingers that Bogut stays healthy.

The Wolves go from the fringe playoff contender to one of the worst teams in the league with the loss of any of Rubio/Martin/Love/Pek. And our bench is worse than yours. It's literally the least productive second unit in the league.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Jackson has 11.
Wrong, again. Jackson has 13.

And if it was all Kobe then why did Shaq leave Orlando, Phoenix, Cleveland, and Miami all on bad terms? Were they all Kobe too? Or is this just another thing you don't understand and are talking out of your ass about?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeeep. I feel that one too. Has Iggy been the only injury you guys have had so far this year? I'd be crossing my fingers that Bogut stays healthy.

The Wolves go from the fringe playoff contender to one of the worst teams in the league with the loss of any of Rubio/Martin/Love/Pek. And our bench is worse than yours. It's literally the least productive second unit in the league.
Iggy is the only one who has missed extended time and I think we went 4-5 in that stretch. Curry also missed 2-3 games but that wasn't that big of a deal. When we have all five it obviously makes the bench stronger because Harrison Barnes is a monster, but our bigs get tuckered out pretty quickly and there's not a lot of depth there with old man O'Neal out.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Kobe gets hurt: Lakers immediately turn back into a scrappy D'Antoni team that can be competitive. WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Brook Lopez is out for the season with broken foot.

Those picks given to Boston are looking amazing.

Hippos

Silver Knight of the Realm
blayke grffn plz
828917937.gif

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fucking a.... The Wolves game tonight. ><

TAKE THE DAMN FOUL!!!!

Ricky is turning into a bust. The dude can't hit the broadside of a barn and is ruining any threat he is as a passer.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Went to Pek 3 times with the game on the line and he failed every time. Use your best player.

Why is Barea playing so much? Is he actually a guy you want on the court as an off guard?

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Ricky is turning into a bust. The dude can't hit the broadside of a barn and is ruining any threat he is as a passer.
This is pretty knee jerk man. He's in a slump right now, but his stats as a whole have been a pretty steady improvement over last year. The team is also better offensively and defensively when he plays. That has been the case for his whole career. He's also tied for 4th in the league in APG and the only dude in that group with a superior A:TO ratio is Chris Paul. Ricky has been in a slump. The whole team has. But there isn't really anything he has shown so far to jump all the way to "bust". I'd say at worst he's a starter and not an all star in this league. But I'm not even ready to go there yet.

As far as Barea goes? Yeah. I don't know man. I like Adelman a lot but it's really puzzling to me that he apparently has such a short straw with any young player that comes to the team but gives a guy like Barea the green light. The truth is we tried really hard to get rid of him in the offseason, but we also had Ridnour on the squad back then and in trade negotiations no one wanted Barea over Luke for obvious reasons. We were kind of forced to trade the better player there.

Truthfully though, we have no other options. This team has the worst second unit in the league. There is absolutely zero scoring ability on that bench outside of JJ and he's really just a streaky guy that shouldn't play more than 15-18 minutes. The hope is Buddinger comes back and provides some kind of offense to the second unit.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
TWolves are a really strange team - They can play with anybody, and lose in hilarious fashion. Not sure they've got the right personnel for a playoff run. OKC finally lost a home game... to Toronto, a team that nobody thought had a chance at the playoffs (but is playing really well). Early days, but Indy/Miami/OKC/SA seem the class of the league by a pretty comfortable margin.