NBA 2013?14 Season

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The NBA is so retarded. I can't believe they didn't suspend Paul George for Game 7. You are not supposed to leave the bench during a confrontation and he did just that:

NBA Playoffs - NBA should have suspended Paul George for Game 7 - ESPN

The NBA is such a farce. They suspend Z-Bo so that their more marketable Thunder can have a better shot at advancing and now they don't suspend George so the #1 seed "Heat Killer" (haha) can have a better shot at advancing.

Shit is retarded. Why do they even have rules? They should just decide on the fly what is and isn't going to be allowed.
Is Lebron playing in some game that I didn't hear about? If not, then you should shut the fuck up since we know you're only a fan of him and don't know shit about actual basketball. To say that Randolph didn't deserve a suspension for what he did is asinine.
https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/F28...PjegFjidS4rk0v

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The NBA is so retarded. I can't believe they didn't suspend Paul George for Game 7. You are not supposed to leave the bench during a confrontation and he did just that:

NBA Playoffs - NBA should have suspended Paul George for Game 7 - ESPN

The NBA is such a farce. They suspend Z-Bo so that their more marketable Thunder can have a better shot at advancing and now they don't suspend George so the #1 seed "Heat Killer" (haha) can have a better shot at advancing.

Shit is retarded. Why do they even have rules? They should just decide on the fly what is and isn't going to be allowed.
What a stupid fucking article. Use common sense. An altercation happens where two players are slapping at each other and the player that wasn't involved that took 2 steps onto the court is the one that should be suspended?

Comparing this to the Suns incident shows how clueless the author is.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Throwing a punch is a lot different than taking a step away from your bench. The rule is vicinity.
Tell that to the Suns, or the Knicks, or any other team that got fucked over by the leaving the bench rule. It's the rule. I'm not arguing whether or not it's a good rule, just that since it is a rule it needs to be enforced.

To say that Randolph didn't deserve a suspension for what he did is asinine.[/video]
He absolutely deserved it. That isn't my point. My point is that if someone on the Thunder or Pacers or any NBA glamor team did it, they wouldn't have been suspended. See Paul George. The NBA arbitrarily enforces rules and it's infuriating.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
David Stern would have suspended him. Adam Silver seems to be a little more rational with the rule, which is a good thing.
The NBA is actually pretty consistent with enforcing rules like this. It's the officiating that's infuriatingly inconsistent.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
FUCK YES THIS NEW LEBRON APP IS AWESOME. SO GLAD I HAVE A GALAXY PHONE.
I honestly can't fathom what it is like to have this kind of a mancrush. I have tried to wrap my head around it, and I just don't get it.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
The funny thing is other than PG the Pacers are playing shitty. They're only winning because Atlanta literally can't hit a shot at all.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I was only really rooting for Indiana because I didn't want to watch the Wizards sweep the Hawks. Toronto/Washington in the ECF?

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Just don't leave the thread like all the pussies last year when the heat repeat again.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
You mean that people stopped posting in the 2012-13 Season thread when the 2012-13 season ended? No way!