NBA 2013?14 Season

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Welp, that didn't take long. Watching OKC have no offense outside of hero ball is annoying.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They also missed some open threes, which can't happen when their offense otherwise shuts down.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Motherfucking Caron Butler is slow as shit and cannot guard anyone. If he cannot nail that wide open 3 then tell me why Brooks won't put in Lamb for one goddamn series. Infuriating.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate it when Durant goes into long jumper mode. He is at his best attacking and letting the chance at three come to him.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ANGRY DURANT

Ok all that contact and staring going on, and they T up Westbrook leaving the floor? Fuck off refs.

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
Shouldnt be able to call a tech for verbal reasons after a quarter has ended. That is just ridiculous, its not like he went and ran up to someones face he said something as he walked off...who gives a shit

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm glad the refs slowed the game down, the thunder sometimes get addicted to playing as fast as possible and lose control.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Is Sefalosha's defense on Reddick so necessary that it is OK for him to miss every wide open 3 he attempts? Fuck Scott Brooks for not putting in Lamb because we need 'veteran guys with playoff experience.' How the fuck are they supposed to get that experience if you won't give them minutes in the fucking playoffs?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Shitty call on Griffin. Shitty call on Westbrook. Veteran with playoff experience Caron Butler misses another wide open shot

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When Durant isn't hitting and no Ibaka and others aren't stepping up the offense is awful. At least Durant is making his way to the line.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
When Durant isn't hitting and no Ibaka and others aren't stepping up the offense is awful. At least Durant is making his way to the line.
I'd say they look as bad as a middle school team with the lack of movement off the ball, but in middle school at least we ran the weave! If they aren't practicing what to do to get open then that is on Brooks and his assistants.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For fucks sake. How the fuck does putting CP3 on Durant just cripple the OKC offense?

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Scott Brooks is a god damn moron. Blake Griffin has had 5 fouls and has been in for the last 6 minutes and he obviously hasn't advised his team to go straight at him as often as possible. Because of that, it is a 3 point game.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The offense isn't working, put in Tabo! Ugh...

Also fucking refs, letting paul hug Durant.