NBA 2013?14 Season

Szlia

Pretty low scoring, very few fast offense points, no transition to speak of, paint reasonably well defended, only 2 behind after three quarters... that looks like a game the Nets can win. If they don't, they can blame their terrible free throw shooting.

Psypher_sl

shitlord
Pretty low scoring, very few fast offense points, no transition to speak of, paint reasonably well defended, only 2 behind after three quarters... that looks like a game the Nets can win. If they don't, they can blame their terrible free throw shooting.
Or they can blame it on the ass whopping they got in the 4th quarter...Heat shut down their defenses and knocked off about a minute and a half. Loved Ray Allen tonight.

Szlia

Wade waking up, some timely threes by Allen and Chalmers, a killer 1m30 possession by the Heat thanks to three offensive boards in a row and then a couple clumsy turnovers by the Nets and some more missed free throws? Too much to deal with in the fourth to keep the game close until the end.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I don't know why I thought Portland would be able to take it to the Spurs. A jump shooting team that doesn't play defense? Better look out, San Antonio!!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Portland is a bad matchup for San Antonio. SA is too disciplined to lose to a jump shooting team.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Kinda glad I only have to watch basketball every other day right now. I was falling behind on getting some things done. They should just crown the winner of OKC/Clippers.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
It's true. What strides have OKC made in the last two seasons? They almost lost in the first round until Z-Bo got suspended. Got blown out at home (worst home loss, ever) in game 1 vs the LAC. Meanwhile the Heat are undefeated in the postseason.

But then again he doesn't even know the difference between low post and the paint
What I do know is that scoring 52 points in the paint doesn't translate to the Nets defending the post well. Nets in 6 right. When they lose tomorrow it'll be Nets in 7? You're such an idiot. Can't wait for you to be on the Wizards bandwagon next.

shattuck_sl

shitlord
yes, come join the Wizards bandwagon. It's...lonely over here
frown.png

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Low post and the paint are two different areas. Just admit you know nothing about basketball.

Low post area

The low post is defined as the areas that are closest to the basket but outside of the free throw lane.

Anyways, Nets should take the next 4. Even if they don't, it's obvious whoever wins will just get blown out by the winner of the Pacers/Wizards series

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Anyways, Nets should take the next 4. Even if they don't, it's obvious whoever wins will just get blown out by the winner of the Pacers/Wizards series
I'll bet you $1000 via paypal that the Nets don't win the next 4 in a row. Put your money where your mouth is.