NBA 2013?14 Season

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Fuck the faggot ass Nets. Bring on the pussy Pacers. 4th straight ECF baby!

LeBron with the game winning defense!

Some $200 million dollar roster. What a waste of money. No matter how much they spend they don't have LeBron!

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
They're getting all they can handle from the Wizards they don't stand a chance against the Heat.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Gaige must be really annoying to be around when watching a game if today's posts are any indication.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gaige must be really annoying to be around when watching a game if today's posts are any indication.
Well he is generally the most hated person on the sports forums. Plus he just said the Heat are the Cavs.

Anyways go Wizards!

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Some $200 million dollar roster. What a waste of money. No matter how much they spend they don't have LeBron!
I would be willing to be there are no regrets within the Nets front office considering how much revenue they pulled in this year. As much as fans want to propagate this "championship or bust" mentality it really isn't theonlyfactor owners consider when running a team.

Rhedd

Molten Core Raider
I would be willing to be there are no regrets within the Nets front office considering how much revenue they pulled in this year. As much as fans want to propagate this "championship or bust" mentality it really isn't theonlyfactor owners consider when running a team.
Not sure I agree. The Russian that owns the team makes billions of dollars.. yes he wants to make money. However, I think his goal is championship or bust.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Not sure I agree. The Russian that owns the team makes billions of dollars.. yes he wants to make money. However, I think his goal is championship or bust.
He'll have investors with minority interest. This seriously doesn't exist. Owners say it does, as does the media, as does every fan of whatever team they root for, but NBA franchises are operated as businesses.

shattuck_sl

shitlord
I fucking love Bradley Beal. Also, props to Hubie Brown for having the guts to call out these officials trying to give the game to Indiana

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Ya these calls make it very evident who the NBA wants facing the Heat in the ECF. I can only imagine how horrible the calls would be if this series goes 7.