NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Jimmy Buss hiring D'Antoni has to go down as one of the worst front office decision in NBA history. You have the greatest coach of all time agree to coach your stacked with talent team, but instead hire an out of work D'antoni who's claim to fame is a gimmicky offense.

He ran Kobe into the ground just like he did to Amar'e in NY who's knees never fully recovered. It was such a mind blowingly stupid decision but people gave him a pass at the time since he hadsomesuccess with Nash years ago and a lot of people figured the team was so good they'd win anyways.

Then there's their amazing work in free agency. Everyone will flock to the Lakers, because they're the god damn Lakers! Right? I do admit it is funny hearing the FAs who meet with the Lakers all basically saying "WTF was that? lol" after their meetings.

Oh well, I feel like this would be a lot sadder if Lakers fans didn't riot and destroy their own city after every championship.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Last night was 1st of Lakers' 5,301 games in NBA in which no player on team had more than 10 Pts. (via @EliasSports)
Lakers coach Byron Scott: 81-230 in last 311 games

lol

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Sixers shouldn't even be rewarded with high pics anymore, at this point they should be relegated to the D-League.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You guys aren't worried that Simmons has no jump shot, especially with the way the NBA is now?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
He's still going to be special but I don't like guys who have to develop a jump shot. Guys like Blake Griffin develop their shot, then start taking way too many long 2's, then when it's playoff time they start reverting to bad habits and bricking those long 2's.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Need another reason to hate the Clippers? Chris Paul goes out of his way to draw a BS foul and Anthony Davis is probably out for the year. CP3 & the Clips, eternally overrated, eternally awful.

EDIT: JUST CONTUSION, RED ALERT OVER.

Fuck the Clippers.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Warriors aren't even bringing their A game most nights and are still blowing teams off the court. Turnovers - like last year - continue to be a problem. The defense also isn't quite as dominant as last year. Just the offense is performing at a much higher level. The Warriors shot close to 60% from three last night.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This one made me laugh.

C189ili.jpg

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
won $500 last night on fanduel. Had Paul George not turned the ball over so many times it would have been 4k, (well and another shot or 2)but I'll take it. was getting worried, I was almost out of $$ and havent hit anything decent on Basketball this yeat after winning over 5k last season.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Utah put up a helluva fight against the Dubs. One of the tightest games the Warriors have had this season. Jazz have a very sound defense.