NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Dubs are going to have one of the most healthy seasons ever again and continue to dominate.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Cavs win 75 games this year. Tristan Thompson watches them all from home since apparently 5/80 is not a big enough contract for that asshole.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Raptors go 81-1 (they rest their starters the last game of the season), then lose to the Paul Pierce-led Clippers in the Finals.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rockets attempt to play entire season without a power forward

get 3 seed

on Thompson, even as a UT guy I'm like wtf?? It's already a contract reflecting the new CBA imo, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN YOUR CAREER BESIDES HUSTLE. Jesus christ. I'm glad the Cavs are punking his ass

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Cavs are going to get off to a rocky start with our injuries but we should start to bounce back early next year and we'll be fine come playoffs. Being the weak east we'll make the playoffs at a much lower seed than what the team actually is capable of due to those injuries. And I'm, honestly, not sure who can stand in our way of reaching the finals this year once things get going.

The whole Tristan Thompson thing is beyond stupid. $80 million for 5 years is already overpaying. I want him signed but the whole situation is just dumb.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Mavs make the 8th seed, and yeah.

Spurs over the Cavs in 6.

I also get arrested when the Clippers come to Dallas in Nov.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Rockets attempt to play entire season without a power forward
You telling me Jones isnt the answer?
rolleyes.png

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Cavs over Spurs in 7. Fuck Tim Duncan, fuck Kawhi Leonard, and fuck Aldridge. That's all I got.