NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

Kaines

Potato Supreme
So are the Houston fans ready to admit defeat and agree that Nowitzki will end his career with one more ring than Harden even after Harden retires?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Why do we think Luke Walton is going anywhere? Haven't there been some murmers out there about Kerr's back still superfuckedup?
On the broadcast last night they said the Warriors have said they'll allow him to interview once the playoffs are over. Whether anyone wants to wait that long for a guy with very little experience is another question. I'd personally take Thibs if I had an opening. Only team Van Gundy might come out of retirement for is a team with a potential superstar like KAT. Blatt would be my next choice, then Walton if I can't get any of the others. Actually I'd seriously consider Becky Hammon at that point, too.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wolves will have someone hired by the end of next week so it for sure won't be Walton. I hope it's Thibs. Can't go wrong with JVG either.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
HOLY FUCK just under 11 minutes 2nd quarter and Boston only has 9 points hahahaha!

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Timberwolves gonna Timberwolf it..

Jon Krawczynski on Twitter:
UGH.

Sounds like JVG isn't interested. But they interviewed Thibs already. He asked for a ton of control I guess. Given how hands on Glen Taylor always insists on being I don't see that request sitting well.

I don't like the coach/GM thing but I'd probably trust Thibs to make player decisions over whatever country club member they'd hire instead.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Beyond Livingston the starters were just awful offensively in this one. Warriors had no business even being in this game but the Rockets suck I guess.

The leading scorer can't be fucking Speights.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Beyond Livingston the starters were just awful offensively in this one. Warriors had no business even being in this game but the Rockets suck I guess.
You are talking about the Rockets, a team that is certainly less than the sum of it's parts. As a Mavs fan who takes some fine pleasure in the HOU implosion, watching game 2 just hoping the Rockets would play some defense or not turnover the ball was frustrating.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
NBA's final 2-minutes review of the game yesterday says Harden's push off to hit the game winner was a missed call -

http://official.nba.com/wp-content/u...OU-4-21-16.pdf

Not complaining though, didn't play well overall. If they'd been smart they would have double-teamed Harden right there at the end cause there was no way he was going to give that ball up.